Firmware Phantom 3 Pro
1797 3 2020-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Papaya25
lvl.1

Panama

Hi, I have updated my P3P to the latest version 1.11.20 and now I have ESC error and I cannot take off.  My aircraft has never fallen and is in perfect condition

i need the firmware 1.11.30 Phantom 3 Pro
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware by using the v1.11.20 from this link . If issue still persists.  I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further diagnose the cause of the issue and further assist you. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-2-27
Use props
Erdmann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2287543 ft

United States

Hi I have the same problem.  I updated the firmware to 1.11.20 when it first came out and the esc error came up.  My P3P has been sitting on a shelf ever since.  Can anyone send me 1.11.30 to try?  I hear it has a good success rate.  Thanks.
2020-2-27
Use props
Alex10071982
lvl.1

Switzerland

Good morning all I come here to seek help. I am updating my p3p and since then I have an ESC STATUS ERROR message displayed and since then I can no longer take off my drone. I read on several forums that there would be firmware 1.1.30. bin. Unfortunately on the DJI official website, this is the version I installed 1.11.20. Would there be someone who could help me or send me the link to the new FM. thank you in advance
2020-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules