795 3 2020-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevgretor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28268 ft
Italy

Hi,

last week i purchased a Mavic Mini (fly more combo).
After reading the manuals and making the first flight to get used, i noticed a weird video behavior during setup: the video stream was showing some green artifacts. Attempts to restore the video by restarting the app and the drone were unsuccesful, however restarting the remote did the job.
After that episode i made some more flights with no issues and returned to home.
The next day i made some more flights without issues until this afternoon where the video artifacts came back. Again, the problem disappeared by power-cycling the remote. This time i've recorded the screen where i try to tweak with the wifi connection settings, restarting the app and eventually the remote.

In both cases i was at around 2 meters from the drone, with the antennas already set up in the correct position as shown in the manual.
The drone and controller are both up to date.

Due to privacy i post only a few screens, but i can provide the whole recording if necessary.

Are there any people which had the same experience? Would it be software or hardware related?

Thanks in advance.

Annotazione 2020-02-27 210259.jpg
Annotazione 2020-02-27 210130.jpg
Annotazione 2020-02-27 210037.jpg

2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please refresh the firmware of both the drone and remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 and please try to fly the drone in a different location with less interference like power lines or electronic device that can interfere with the remote controller and drone to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance, Thank you.
2020-2-27
Use props
Kevgretor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28268 ft
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-27 15:15
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please refresh the firmware of both the drone and remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 and please try to fly the drone in a different location with less interference like power lines or electronic device that can interfere with the remote controller and drone to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance, Thank you.

Hi Paladin,
thanks for your reply.
This morning i've refreshed both firmwares and i'll make some more flights when the wheater condition will get ideal.

Just to add more information: the first time that the issue happened i was close the river of a lake (on ground), with no high voltage powerlines nearby, while the second time i was at my home.
The issue never happened after a takeoff but right after estabilishing the connection with the drone (on ground).

I'll post again if this issue will occur again.

2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kevgretor Posted at 2-29 03:09
Hi Paladin,
thanks for your reply.
This morning i've refreshed both firmwares and i'll make some more flights when the wheater condition will get ideal.

You are more than welcome. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules