Portugal

Yes it can. Check the photo.
2020-2-27
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

Photos stitched together with Autostitch and Luminar 4.
PS - Photo resized to 500 Kb from the original 9Mb.
2020-2-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Any camera can be used to shoot a panorama so it shouldn't be a mystery that the Mini can as well.
2020-2-27
Use props
Bassboat
lvl.1

Canada

Hmm a little misleading,
it’s like saying can the DJI Mini fly for 7hrs  and then explaining you took it on a plane to Europe LOL,

so what your actually saying is that Like any camera in the world, the Mini can take a bunch of images, and the you can stitch phot’o’s together to Create a Pano using a third party software.

The Pano does look great, but  to really count as a pano capability and make the claim that the Mavic can create Pano photo’s the Mini or Fly More App should stitch the images for you.

2020-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

amferreira Posted at 2-27 15:34
[view_image]

It’s not a problem

2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for creating this post and thank you sharing this very creative idea. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Bassboat Posted at 2-27 15:45
Hmm a little misleading,
it’s like saying can the DJI Mini fly for 7hrs  and then explaining you took it on a plane to Europe LOL,

The built-in panorama feature that some cameras have will always give results of a much lower quality than a panorama that's stitched in your computer.
Built-in panorama features are just gimmicks.
2020-2-27
Use props
Steven So
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10010 ft
Hong Kong

You can stitch 360 photo (pano photo as well ) by Microsoft ICE directly from video
2020-2-27
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes it is possible with almost any digital camera. But why do you guys give the OP flak for just pointing out that this can also be used for the Mini? Thanks amferreira . Ignore them
2020-2-27
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

GaryDoug Posted at 2-27 21:10
Yes it is possible with almost any digital camera. But why do you guys give the OP flak for just pointing out that this can also be used for the Mini? Thanks amferreira . Ignore them

Thanks for your reply. Any cam or even phone can do it. I made this post because I saw people complaining that the Mini doesn't have the capability to do panoramas. These were people that started now with drones and I just wanted to show that there is a way to do it, the post wasn't for advanced users that already know this. The Fly app could do it, like the Mimo app I use with the Osmo Pocket, but DJI left it out at least for now.

Also, I wanted to share a free softwarethat can do the stitching of the photos to create the panorama, Autostitch.

I used Luminar 4, a paid software, to improve the image namely to bring back on the shadows of the church.
2020-2-28
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

[view_image]

Nice photo thank you for sharing.
2020-2-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

[view_image]

Excellent pano and "howto".  Thanks so much for sharing.
2020-2-28
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I'd like to remark as much as don't like hallmark007's manners I did NOT downvote on his post with a stitched picture panorama and upvoted it instead. I am wondering how many "babies" there are in this forum.
2020-2-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 2-27 21:10

Not sure where your coming from, OP asked the question can Mavic mini shoot panorama, and a number of people agreed it could and posted accordingly, time to chill out here .
2020-2-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-28 11:13
Excellent pano and "howto".  Thanks so much for sharing.

You just need to launch your drone , survey what view you want to photograph,

Or better still follow TOMS tech below, you will need SW to stitch if you have PS great but there are many free programs available, it’s really very simple, you create big files so great for printing large etc.

2020-2-29
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-29 05:08
Not sure where your coming from, OP asked the question can Mavic mini shoot panorama, and a number of people agreed it could and posted accordingly, time to chill out here .

You know exactly what I am talking about. And I am not refering to your post.
2020-2-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 2-29 07:09
You know exactly what I am talking about. And I am not refering to your post.

Actually I don’t, but continued comments like your making are not helping anything, all adults here, I don’t believe people here are as thin skinned as you think .

I can tell you from much experience that the person I think your referring to would and has given many many people help with this exact subject.
2020-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules