1413 4 2020-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm having exactly the same issue as described in another post 1#. Newly purchased, blank 240GB Cinessd card is refusing to format. All FW up to date ...

Ian wood Inspire_after FW_SSD.jpg
Ian Wood_Inspire_About after FW.jpg
2020-2-27
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here I am looking to buy an I2,  and people are having issues and DJI has no response?   There are plenty of responses on other AC Platforms.

DJI.....How about addressing these questions......?

Randy
Aerial Traffic
https://www.facebook.com/aerial.traffica
2020-3-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

rwynant V1 Posted at 3-1 21:56
Here I am looking to buy an I2,  and people are having issues and DJI has no response?   There are plenty of responses on other AC Platforms.

DJI.....How about addressing these questions......?

I don't really expect any sound advice from DJI technicians since they do not visit this Forum. This rare issue is not trivial and the solution may require expert intervention at DJI repair facility. I was hoping that one of us know the answer ...
2020-3-2
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I would suggest a complete firmware reflash, trough DJI Assistant 2, of bird with camera attached.
If this does not work als do a fresh install of GO4.
Plus also make sure you have a MicroSD inserted as some features on the SSD only work while a microSD is installed.

If it still does not work you might find another I2 owner in your area. So you could check if your ssd is faultiy.
2020-3-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Coyut Posted at 3-3 00:46
I would suggest a complete firmware reflash, trough DJI Assistant 2, of bird with camera attached.
If this does not work als do a fresh install of GO4.
Plus also make sure you have a MicroSD inserted as some features on the SSD only work while a microSD is installed.

Thank you for advice. The card works fine on two other Inspires i have access to. This one is stubbornly refusing to maintain SSD card. The scenario is a bit complicated because I'm dealing with remains of badly damaged bird with many missing components. I think that FC board need FW update, which will require transplanting into healthy drone. A gargantuan job ...
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules