#MyFirstFlight - My actual first drone video
1684 11 2020-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optique Video
First Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Hello all, here is my first flight experience back in november 2017, Canada.
This is when I got my very first drone, when no drone laws applied yet..this is when I got addicted. It was a Mavic Pro.

In this video you will see that I was doing a bit of a sketch turns by pulling hard on sticks and such, but I was beginning.

I was also trying functions during this video such as: different FPS rate, tracking mode, tracking mode with rotation, follow mode with only cellphone for a controller.

This brings me back a lot of memories, but for my family too as they always watch that video remembering how peacefull and sweet is our family cottage.

Since then I got a Mavic Air, and now a Mavic 2 Pro + 5 FPV custom drones. I also started my video and photo company. I can tell that I own all of this is to DJI. thanks guys, for making people like me discover a hobby, a passion.

Enjoy my first ever drone video. thanks for the contest again DJI forum.

here is a still of the video of that crytal clear lake with zebra clouds (which I never witness again after - and did not take in photo mode as I was beginning/didint think) :

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2020-2-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome footage and nice capture. Good luck.
2020-2-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice entry!
2020-3-2
Use props
Optique Video
First Officer
Canada

Woe Posted at 2-27 21:15
Awesome footage and nice capture. Good luck.

thanks again woe, this is my first ever edit so a bitch sketch buy ay, gave me back memories ;)
2020-3-2
Use props
Optique Video
First Officer
Canada

thanks montfrooij, you remember your first flight over water? my heart was pounding eheh
2020-3-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Optique Video Posted at 3-2 17:10
thanks again woe, this is my first ever edit so a bitch sketch buy ay, gave me back memories ;)

You're welcome.
2020-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Optique Video Posted at 3-2 17:10
thanks montfrooij, you remember your first flight over water? my heart was pounding eheh

You're welcome!
Yeah, I remember.....
Scary stuff.
2020-3-2
Use props
Blackdevil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59035 ft
United States

I see that you decided to take your first flight over water too lol. Is this a beginner thing/possible mistake?

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2020-3-3
Use props
Optique Video
First Officer
Canada

Blackdevil Posted at 3-3 00:07
I see that you decided to take your first flight over water too lol. Is this a beginner thing/possible mistake?[Image]

Hahaha I believe it's a nice spot to learn as there is no obstacles, but scary if you fail :p haha
2020-3-3
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love the reflections.
2020-5-3
Use props
Optique Video
First Officer
Canada

Vlas Posted at 5-3 02:40
Love the reflections.

Thanks I never witness anything like this after .. add me on instagram @optiquevideo
2020-5-3
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Optique Video Posted at 5-3 03:35
Thanks  I never witness anything like this after .. add me on instagram @optiquevideo

Very welcome.
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules