871 5 2020-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thevion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 549925 ft
Poland

Hello everyone,
I have the following problem with my Osmo Pocket - all my shots are slightly skewed to one side - exactly 0.8°. Calibration on a leveled surface did not help. The problem is particularly visible in the architectural and sea shots.
What could I do to make everything ok? The seller is unlikely to accept a complaint because the device at first glance works correctly.
Greetings

2020-2-28
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Posts such as this usually benefit from an example.
Photo ot video?
2020-2-28
Use props
thevion
lvl.4
Poland

I'm sorry, here is sample:

2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Osmo Pocket. With regards to this concern. Did your DJI Osmo Pocket hit something or fell. Please try to update the firmware of the said unit to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-28
Use props
thevion
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-28 08:39
Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Osmo Pocket. With regards to this concern. Did your DJI Osmo Pocket hit something or fell. Please try to update the firmware of the said unit to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello,
Fortunately, my Osmo never fell and nothing hit it. I have the latest software installed on my device.
2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

thevion Posted at 2-28 11:43
Hello,
Fortunately, my Osmo never fell and nothing hit it. I have the latest software installed on my device.

I am sorry to know that the issue is still persistent after these troubleshooting steps. I would recommend for you to send in the DJI Osmo Pocket for further diagnosis to further check the cause of the issue and for a proper resolution will be provided. Please contact our DJI Support Team to start up a ticket. Hope to hear from you soon. Again I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules