Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Action 360
4251 14 2020-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

The  Osmo Action camera needs   a 360 version.   Do We need a 360 camera, DJI made in their Eyes the Perfect  Action camera, now lets see you make a Perfect 360 action camera, who's game.  Post Below.  Your suggestions, thoughts and comments,  Use the Poll to let DJI know:

I like to see Features of a 360 in the DJI Action 360 camera:

1. In camera Stitching.
2. Removable outer lens protectors a must.
3. External Audio Bluetooth if possible.
4. HDR video
5 hand shake phot, 360 panno

These are some of the requests.

Post your requests, and more below.

Doi  want one to  be made, do you want one to be made, Do we want one to be made , does DJI want to make one, or do they simply want to keep to Drones?
Single SelectVote, Total 15 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2020-2-28
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

not before i can pull a perfect flat 4k frame from that camera.

make awesome camera with Spectra 480 ISP, though it can handle 2 X 25 mpix just fine.
2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots and there insights with regards to this matter. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-28
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nope, fix the issues on the action before moving on to any new products. As it stands the osmo action is as much use as tits on a bull. The OA is my first sub standard DJI product, I hope they rectify the issues on the next FW update.
2020-2-28
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

M2Wair Posted at 2-28 11:49
Nope, fix the issues on the action before moving on to any new products. As it stands the osmo action is as much use as tits on a bull. The OA is my first sub standard DJI product, I hope they rectify the issues on the next FW update.

Amen.
If we have to wait a few more months longer, DJI won't give a f** about the Osmo Action anyways and just announce a new one probably.

Going out today and trying again to take some cinematic footage. I know how this will end...

2020-2-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-28 09:19
Hello and good day Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots and there insights with regards to this matter. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you. We  purchased a product to see future products come out, and here we simply see what is happening. I am not at a waiting office to see a Doctor, Please offer us a Real persons answer, thank you

2020-2-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

As for the Action camera its more or less  not going to get what we asked for when only one person works on it and is told to put it down and do something else.  Lol fix what something thiscompany has no clue on, listening and hearing the  people..   Maybe use the warranty you got pay for the shipping get the reverted software added back in and bedone messing with it.

Sorry Coffee is needed
2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Fishycomics. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you. Thank you for your support and keep on filming.
2020-3-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

True.
And I want to mount it to a drone
2020-3-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Sure since we're talking 360 here guess DJI will make a drone first.
2020-8-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would be cool to have this on a drone
2020-8-3
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Yes it be extremely cool if done right?
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_sxqjndZs58r8
New
United Kingdom

Hello. How can i do 360 photos this camera?
2020-9-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_sxqjndZs58r8 Posted at 9-1 03:33
Hello. How can i do 360 photos this camera?

Use hte grid, snap with a tripod and stitch or buy a 360 product.   why do you think this can  be a 360 camera?
2020-9-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 8-3 03:47
Yes it be extremely cool if done right?

Very true
2020-9-17
Use props