Osmo Action resets clock on power on
1954 7 2020-2-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jkzcdfkj
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi,
I use my Osmo Action without battery but with a power bank instead so that I can record longer.
Problem is that every time I turn it on, it asks if I want to reset the clock, and the *only choice* is "Ok"
But I don't want to reset the clock, I just want to turn it on and start recording.
Can you please fix firmware, so that we have a choice of "Ok" and "Cancel" instead of just "ok" when Osmo thinks that clock needs to be reset ?
Thanks.
Other than this little detail, I love my Osmo Action, congratulations for an awesome product !

2020-2-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

how do ypu protect the camera without the batter?
2020-2-29
Use props
Jkzcdfkj
lvl.1
Switzerland

Fishycomics Posted at 2-29 05:04
how do ypu protect the camera without the batter?

Protect ?? you mean power ? I use a power bank or a phone charger
2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jkzcdfkj. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and I will forward this concern to the designated DJI department for clarification and for further assistance and evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and for your support.
2020-2-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Sorry bout the typo's.  so you more or less have the  battery open and nothing covering it?

2020-2-29
Use props
Jkzcdfkj
lvl.1
Switzerland

Fishycomics Posted at 2-29 08:01
Sorry bout the typo's.  so you more or less have the  battery open and nothing covering it?

Yes that is correct. I have the frame around it but yes, battery hole is empty
2020-2-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thanks.  I'll check mine out later about external power w/o a bat.I  like to put a dummy bat on then    simply close things.  no longer weather proof.
2020-2-29
Use props
Jkzcdfkj
lvl.1
Switzerland

Fishycomics Posted at 2-29 13:08
thanks.  I'll check mine out later about external power w/o a bat.I  like to put a dummy bat on then    simply close things.  no longer weather proof.

Where do you get a dummy battery from ?
2020-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules