Weak transmission issue
708 6 2020-2-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
All144
lvl.1
United States

I have tried everything from changing channels, fixing attenas, and turning off wifi, bluethooth and cellular data. Video feed is still lagging and choppy. My last spark did not do this. Any help is appreciated.

2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. If issue still persists after this step. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team to start a ticket and to further diagnosis the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-2-29
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Are you using an OTG cable?
2020-2-29
Use props
All144
lvl.1
United States

Tentoes Posted at 2-29 16:01
Are you using an OTG cable?

Yes, I am using the otg cable as always.
2020-2-29
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

If you’re using an Android device I found this issue when DJI released an APP update so I just reinstalled the previous version and have stuck with that ever since for the last year or more.

On iOS I don’t use the DJIGO4 APP but instead use Spark Pro which I have found to be infinitely more stable and better performing. It also doesn’t nag me to death about what WiFi region I’m in or if I’ve wandered into one of DJI’s imaginary no fly zones.

Nidge.
2020-3-1
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Nidge Posted at 3-1 02:29
If you’re using an Android device I found this issue when DJI released an APP update so I just reinstalled the previous version and have stuck with that ever since for the last year or more.

On iOS I don’t use the DJIGO4 APP but instead use Spark Pro which I have found to be infinitely more stable and better performing. It also doesn’t nag me to death about what WiFi region I’m in or if I’ve wandered into one of DJI’s imaginary no fly zones.

Nidge, my spark quit asking to change WAN settings all the time when I reset it for another reason. I was told I bought it from an unauthorized source who activated it and now it was imprinted... After putting up with it for months, a reset fixed it.

Turn on the drone then press and hold the power button 9 seconds till it beeps twice.
2020-3-1
Use props
Aerial_photographyNerd
lvl.4
United States

are you using a controller?
2020-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules