560 8 2020-2-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kamyk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Hello,

Kazimierz Dolny on the Vistula River from a drone flight.
The film presents:
- ruins of the castle (a complex of defensive fortifications from the 13th and 14th century)
- main market
- parish church of St. John the Baptist and St. Bartholomew dating back to around 1620 (here are the famous oldest organs in Poland, unique in the world)
- a tower (one of the oldest brick fortresses in Poland)
- hotel Kazimierzówka
- Vistula River

The video was recorded using the DJI Phantom 4 Professional v2.0 drone.
The idea was realized in 4K resolution.
Filters used:
- ND8 Polar Pro filters
- ISO 100
- time 1/100 s
- the color profile: D-Cinelike

I hope you like it, please share a video with your friends. It will be nice for me.

Regards

Marcin from Poland
2020-2-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

fabulous footage.
2020-2-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome footage.  Beautiful scenery and wonderful colors.  Thanks for sharing.  
2020-2-29
Use props
Kamyk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

It is beautiful old town in Poland. Many Warsaw citizens often visit this place during leisure time and some days off.
If you want to, please visit this places, Polish people are very hospitable, especially for foreign people.
2020-2-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kamyk Posted at 2-29 12:53
It is beautiful old town in Poland. Many Warsaw citizens often visit this place during leisure time and some days off.
If you want to, please visit this places, Polish people are very hospitable, especially for foreign people.

Thanks Marcin.  I have been to 74 countries but haven't made it to Poland., yet.  
2020-2-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Some very nice shots!
2020-3-2
Use props
Kamyk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

@DowntownRDB

People in Poland are very hospitable, especially for foreign tourists. We invest on highways, new roads, buildings renovation, amusument parks when we joined European Union many, many years ago. Poland has been chaning a lot for last 10 years. We were called "green island" on map of Europe then, when in 2010 (as I good remember the accurate date) world-wide cirsis existed. Poland was the only country in Europe which increased economically then. Polish people earn more money each year. We still have a lack of employees, that's why many Ukraine people want to be workers in Poland. When I see Ukrain neighbourhood nowadays I see Poland in the 90's. If you want you can visit Poland, I recommend you visit Cracow, Warsaw, and Sopot in Polish summer time (July-August).
2020-3-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done,  thanks for sharing.  
2020-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain