Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Misleading info: online DJI Store
2280 6 2020-2-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

According to a number of posts in this forum, it appears that there is a number of people complaining about orders not shipped yet.
I would like to add my experience to the list. A few weeks ago, I placed an order close to US $2000 through the DJI online store. A credit card payment was made and confirmed the same day, 'order processing' went on and on for a week with no indication of a shipment. I contacted the 'online chat' to enquire about the delay and was somewhat "suggested" to cancel the order, which I did. To DJI credit the payment was refunded within 48 hours to the credit card company. However, since I bank in CND $ the process did cost me over $11 in the two-way currency exchange fee.
I think that DJI online sale is misleading the buyers by the statement quote: 'Estimated To Ship: 1 business day after payment confirmation' A good business practice would be to hold on the full payment until a firm shipping date can be posted. Cruise line, hotels, car rental etc. use this practice.
2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I understand that must be frustrated for you when the order was not shipped in the estimated shipping time. I will forward your experience to the proper team to notice and keep improving the service.
Since the order had cancelled, if there is anything else I can help, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.
2020-2-29
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2-29 19:41
Hi, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I understand that must be frustrated for you when the order was not shipped in the estimated shipping time. I will forward your experience to the proper team to notice and keep improving the service.
Since the order had cancelled, if there is anything else I can help, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.

Thank you for your reply. It just would be good to be informed Before placing an order about possible delays.
2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ssylca44 Posted at 3-1 07:19
Thank you for your reply. It just would be good to be informed Before placing an order about possible delays.

Yes, I understand. Thank you for your suggestion. Apologize again for the trouble.
2020-3-1
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

How about you pay for his fee?
2020-3-1
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer