Rear legs
478 5 2020-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jere_Ana
lvl.3
United States

my mavic 2 zoom rear legs sometimes touch the ground or is very low to the ground. Can some verify for me if this is normal?
2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jere_Ana. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Can you please post a sample photo showing the rear legs of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom when placed on the ground for us to be able to check and assist you. In addition the rear legs of the said drone is low for it is designed to maintain the stability for the said drone. Thank you.
2020-3-1
Use props
Jere_Ana
lvl.3
United States

B6E08FC4-B1F6-4CED-8191-C6EBE1F4AC2D.jpeg
2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for providing this photo Jere_Ana. Upon checking the photo you have posted. The rear legs of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is normal. Due to the compact structure of the DJI Mavic 2 series drones, the gap between the drone's rear legs and the ground is designed to be relatively close, but it is within the tolerance range and meets the quality requirements. Thank you.
2020-3-1
Use props
Jere_Ana
lvl.3
United States

Okay thank you for the quick feedback
2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jere_Ana Posted at 3-1 12:35
Okay thank you for the quick feedback

You are very much welcome Jere_Ana and I am glad to help your. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2020-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules