Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
URGENT! Problems pairing my phone in a new osmo 3
544 7 2020-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
inosen
lvl.1
Spain

I can't pair my cell phone with osmo 3 via bluetooth.
I tried to reset the bluetooth by pressing the three buttons but it doesn't seem to do anything.
I don't have osmo mobile 3 in my list of devices.
What could be happening?

2020-3-1
Use props
inosen
lvl.1
Spain

I think the bluetooth is off.
The led is yellow.
How do I turn it on?
2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day inosen. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. I will be posting a DJI tutorial video on how to activate and connect your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to your mobile device. In addition may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Thank you.

2020-3-1
Use props
inosen
lvl.1
Spain

My device is Huawei P20 Pro.
The first time I could pair without problems, but when using it after the initial installation does not work.
I deleted the pairing from the phone, and I have not been able to pair them again
2020-3-1
Use props
inosen
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen can you help? Tomorrow I will start travel 3 weeks and I will not be able to my osmo 3.
2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information inosen. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Mino application to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2020-3-1
Use props
inosen
lvl.1
Spain

Yes, persists.
The osmo 3 does not appear in the list of bluetooth devices of the mobile either.
Can it be that the osmo 3 bluetooth is off?
How can it be turned on?
2020-3-1
Use props
inosen
lvl.1
Spain

The osmo 3 light is always on in yellow.
In the manual it says that this means that the bluetooth is switched off, but there is no way to switch it back on.
2020-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules