Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

FYI - This podcast has some good information regarding our problems with the NPRM.  Give it a listen.

Aloha and Drone On!

2020-3-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That was fun to watch without sound.
I have to give that another go when I can watch it with.
2020-3-2
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 3-2 01:03
That was fun to watch without sound.
I have to give that another go when I can watch it with.

Aloha Monty,

Blast 'em!  

The big take-away is it could be a year or two before the FAA makes their next move on Remote ID.  By then you EU guys may already have something in place like the DJI Remote ID we would prefer the FAA use.

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cetacean Posted at 3-2 14:22
Aloha Monty,

Blast 'em!  

Yeah, interesting times!
2020-3-2
Use props
Roy Rogers \\
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

Thanks for posting anything that lets people know just how Bonkers the Faa's Remote ID Proposal is . Components of it are questionable illegal . Its seems as if its being crafted for big corporate to take over low altitude flight and the monitoring of and rights to the data of its user , all under the Geist to fix a problem that doesn't exist . To date Zero death due to drones , but on the nightly news it seems as if we're a public menace. Making the general public suspicious and paranoid of all drones.
Airports already have the ability to detect drones and the controllers that Broadcast wi-fi .  … sorry my reply kinda turned into a rant , I just love this as a hobby and I see it about to be moved out of reach of most people . Greed will uses fear , paranoia , and misinformation to make it happen .
2020-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules