The firmware is the latest version
Calibrated the gimbal

SO......
2020-3-1
Use props
Mesut
New

Turkey

I have same problem. I think all dji users have this problem. I think this is problem of firmware. Because gimbal is drifting when using normal camera app too. I hope they can fiz this.
2020-3-4
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I havent noticed thus on mine as i dont really leave it stood, (will have to check) but It would be nice if someone from DJI would provide official feedback on this. Like is this a known issue that is being worked on and will a fix be forthcoming or has the OP got a faulty unit that he should change,
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to rebalance the gimbal and after balancing it again try to reformat it to see if the problem persists? I will be posting a video tutorial below for your reference. Please keep us posted on the said query. Thank you for your support!

2020-3-5
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve just double checked mine, at first I thought I was seeing the same issue but once the gimbal settles down after a few seconds it’s rock steady.
2020-3-5
Use props
djiuser_LRjSL23YC5mP
New

Belgium

Yes i have this problem also. And sometimes the camera swing in it looks like little tiktok dance.
2021-1-25
Use props
Diamondderp
lvl.2
Netherlands

I had the drifting issue too, but I watched the tutorial about how to balance again and after doing the steps I calibrated it. When it was done with calibrating it was still drifting and the focus was a bit glitching (maybe because I was pointing it at my computer screen). So I turned my screen off. Then it was still drifting, so I changed the position of my phone by using the joystick, then I reset the position (pressing two times on back trigger). It was then super steady.

2021-2-26
Use props
aronw95
New

India

This issue is mostly gone with the osmo mobile 4. Although, when I was using the OM3, I faced the drifiting on very rare occations, some calibrations fixed it.
2021-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules