Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly app (Android) not available on Play Store?
31065 28 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spanzetta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1124738 ft
Italy

at this moment it seems that the app is not available on Play Store..
Why?

2020-3-2
Use props
Renato61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

Perhaps will arrive new app with all our requests.
2020-3-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

yes but no available for your mobile device , this is why you can not find it
2020-3-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

which device are you using spanzetta ?
2020-3-2
Use props
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 3-2 04:26
yes but no available for your mobile device , this is why you can not find it

not available for every mobile device
2020-3-2
Use props
Elias22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105180 ft
Finland

Huh, that's odd. I don't see it either.
2020-3-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was just able to pull it up as being available to Install.  Still V1.0.6
DJI_FLY_APP.jpg
2020-3-2
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

No app in Russian Google Play..
2020-3-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is really weird.  I cleared my browser's cookies, etc. and rebooted laptop.  I can still see DJI Fly App available in Google Play Store. I even downloaded it just to make sure and it downloaded and installed just fine.   I have no idea why others are not able to see it.  

DJI_FLY_APP1.jpg
DJI_FLY_APP2.jpg
2020-3-2
Use props
spanzetta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1124738 ft
United Kingdom

there must be something changed... I was able to see (same phone) until some days ago.. now I don't see it anymore..
2020-3-2
Use props
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

some problem with google play. On page refresh I get randomly error or app.
2020-3-2
Use props
Renato61
lvl.4
Italy

On google play ita the app isn't available.
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are also having issues with the availability of the DJI Fly application on the Google Playstore. It's seems Google Play is having an issue. With regards to downloading the DJI Fly application. You can try to download the said application using the following links https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=footer and https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly or from our official website link at https://www.dji.com/dji-fly. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your support.
2020-3-2
Use props
Renato61
lvl.4
Italy

App now available without upgrade.
2020-3-3
Use props
Renato61
lvl.4
Italy

Dirty Bird Posted at 3-3 12:49
If you're not finding DJI Fly listed in the Android Play Store when searching it means the app isn't compatible with your device.  What device are you using?

No, dji fly is compatible with my S10+ but for some days it wasn't available.
2020-3-3
Use props
thE29
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14094 ft
Austria

Just for info, this was an issue with the PlayStore itself. The app I have in the PlayStore was also missing and I was in contact with the google dev-support team.

Quote:
"At approximately 2.00AM PST on March 2nd, 2020 Play experienced issues with app availability in the Play Store. Some apps were impacted such that for the duration of the issue, users did not see the affected apps in the Play Store....
Play fixed the issue at approximately 12:00PM PST. This was a temporary infrastructure issue and there is no lasting impact to users."
2020-3-3
Use props
thE29
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14094 ft
Austria

thE29 Posted at 3-3 13:32
Just for info, this was an issue with the PlayStore itself. The app I have in the PlayStore was also missing and I was in contact with the google dev-support team.

Quote:

And maybe the bug/problem is still not 100% fixed, as I had a customer today who was still unable to find the app (but I was able to find it on several Android devices).

Also I dont know how to edit a post or if you can even edit a post Sorry for 2 posts in a row.
2020-3-3
Use props
Ohon Rehman
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Yes, Available

may be your mobile didn't support this app, thats why you can't find it.
2020-3-18
Use props
praja
New

Indonesia

Im using mi10t pro and Im having same issue. Cant find dji fy fly app in playstore

This device use sd865 so i think it is not compatibility issue
2021-4-6
Use props
aegdesign
New

United States

I just got the Mini as a beginner.  My LG 5 is not compatible. Can I buy a used phone that is compatible and not activate it without a phone line but just use it to fly the Mini?  Not sure how that works. If i can't I will have to buy a new phone.  I will be upgrading so I need to know which phone to get.  I like the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.  Suggestions.
2021-4-6
Use props
Tuxtard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

It is not a compatibility issue. The app is removed from the Playstore. It is only available from DJI website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly) as an APK download. You have to enable unknown sources in the phone Settings before installing though.
2021-4-6
Use props
aegdesign
New

United States

Tuxtard Posted at 4-6 06:10
It is not a compatibility issue. The app is removed from the Playstore. It is only available from DJI website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly) as an APK download. You have to enable unknown sources in the phone Settings before installing though.

can i use a phone without the operating phone number to control the drone? or does the phone have to have an active number?
2021-4-6
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

aegdesign Posted at 4-6 06:36
can i use a phone without the operating phone number to control the drone? or does the phone have to have an active number?

nope.  active phone numbers (on a mobile device) are only needed to place voice calls and send/receive sms.  nothing else in the world needs an active phone number and that includes flying a drone.
2021-4-6
Use props
Tuxtard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

aegdesign Posted at 4-6 06:36

You might need phone number for unlocking a restricted fly zone.
2021-4-6
Use props
aegdesign
New

United States

I have a Samsung SM-T377v tablet.  How do I find out if this tablet is compatible to DJI fly app?  I hope this tablet works.  I am trying to use the devices I have without going into overload just to fly my drone.
2021-4-6
Use props
Henrik Sjölander
New

Sweden

DJI fly for Android 12 just crashers anyway.
2021-12-4
Use props
epoweredrc
lvl.2
United States

I just figured this out tonight. I have a mini SE on the way and wanted to get the App ready, I didn't realize at first the DJI Go app i use for my Spark wont work with the SE. anyhow i looked on 3 devices with no luck finding it on the Play store. I ended up going straight to the DJI website and downloaded the file. it worked one my newest phone a Android Straight stalk Samsung A51. but wouldn't work on my older Samsung phone. Trying to figure out under $150 Android Tablet it will work with.
2021-12-7
Use props
Sourabh SJ
New

Canada

I am having the same issue. I am using a UMIDIGI 7 pro phone and I am not able to find this app in the play store. I did try to download the apk file from dji website but wasn;t able to install the app. Will try this out once again but if it doesn't work, what options do I have?
2021-12-7
Use props
djiuser_KjE9gPob0lH2
New

Australia

You will need to directly download the DJI Fly app from the DJI site and sideload it.  Due to various political issues DJI no longer lists it's apps on the Playstore.  It is compatible with Android 12.

Just search for "dji fly app" and download directly from there site.
2021-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules