Huawei P20 Lite doesnt view wifi osmo action when i upgrade mobil...
969 3 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebartan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73763 ft
Turkey

last week i am upgrade my phone and doesnt work mimo app and i cant see any wifi connection about osmo action

2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ebartan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Huawei P20 Lite ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Action and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Action and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei P20 Lite will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Action. For reference,  I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-3-2
Use props
fans9a9c72dd
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 07:39
Hello and good day ebartan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Huawei P20 Lite ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Action and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Action and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei P20 Lite will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Action. For reference,  I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

the main problem is that it absolutely does not appear on the wifi network .

I had this problem after updating on the phone
2020-3-9
Use props
fans9a9c72dd
lvl.1
Turkey

When it set the frequency setting to 2.4 ghz it became visible on wifi network.  I solved the problem, maybe it gets stuck
2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules