DJI - RTH and Settings Problem
375 3 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TitanBrave
New

United States

Hey guys,
Wondered if any of you could help with two problems I'm having (I have the latest firmware etc.)

• RTH alarm can no longer be silenced when I tap the power button (I used to be able to do it)
  • I like to operate on 5ghz band with 10mhz. It always resets when I come back for my next flight. Is there a way for default settings to be saved after ending the flight?

Thanks in advance!

2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TitanBrave. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. I am sorry to say that the RTH alarm can not be silenced when it is triggered. This serves as a alarm that the drone is initiating it's return to the HomePoint. With regards to the settings issue. Once you turned off the said unit it will go back to it's default operating frequency which is at 2.4 ghz. The 2.4 ghz is preselected by the application as an initial operating frequency. Thank you.
2020-3-2
Use props
TitanBrave
New

United States

Ok - but I used to be able to short press the on/off button and it would silence the alarm if I initiated the RTH.
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information TitanBrave.  You can deactivate RTH once signal is regained and resume manual flight and the bleep will stop. In addition it is designed to bleep as RTH is actually an emergency feature. If your screen goes blank due to loss of signal and fail safe RTH is activated the bleep is your only form of communication that the drone is actually returning and thus it is needed for RTH. Thank you.
2020-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules