Blinking Red - Wont Turn on
7418 5 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nick the Rat
New
United States

I just got the DJI Osmo Pocket. Used it to film 3 videos, worked great. PLugged in to charge, led is blinking green. After about an hour, i unplugged it and when I try to turn it on, it blinks red about 30 times and does nothing... Any ideas? Pretty frustrated right now.
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. Can you please try using a different USB cable and a USB adapter of 5V/2A for optimal charging. Please make sure to charge the DJI Osmo Pocket in an environment where the temperature is within 41 to 140 degrees F ( 5 to 60 degrees C ). For safety, the DJI Osmo Pocket limits the charge current when its temperature is between 113 to 140 degrees F ( 45 to 60 degrees C ). In that case the DJI Osmo Pocket cannot be fully charged. In addition can you please post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-3-2
Use props
Nick the Rat
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 12:23
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. Can you please try using a different USB cable and a USB adapter of 5V/2A for optimal charging. Please make sure to charge the DJI Osmo Pocket in an environment where the temperature is within 41 to 140 degrees F ( 5 to 60 degrees C ). For safety, the DJI Osmo Pocket limits the charge current when its temperature is between 113 to 140 degrees F ( 45 to 60 degrees C ). In that case the DJI Osmo Pocket cannot be fully charged. In addition can you please post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.

I just attempted again and it started up and said to charge. I will try a better charger when I get home, but I am guessing its just a depleted battery.
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Nick the Rat Posted at 3-2 12:45
I just attempted again and it started up and said to charge. I will try a better charger when I get home, but I am guessing its just a depleted battery.

Thank you for the quick reply. Please keep us updated once you have tried to charge your DJI Osmo Pocket for us to be able to assist you further. Again thank you for your support.
2020-3-2
Use props
djiuser_gFohFgAvTd4e
New
Flight distance : 34521 ft
United States

Sometimes mine will flash about 30 times sometimes it flashes 10 times and the screen lights up but has nothing on it I’ve only used it a handful of times it is a osmo pocket 2 I have tried multiple cables and blocks
1-1 17:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gFohFgAvTd4e Posted at 1-1 17:13
Sometimes mine will flash about 30 times sometimes it flashes 10 times and the screen lights up but has nothing on it I’ve only used it a handful of times it is a osmo pocket 2 I have tried multiple cables and blocks

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please post a video showing the issue for further checking? Thank you very much.
1-2 02:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules