903 5 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cayton828
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2358383 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I just got my new mavic 2 pro this is the third one I have had. although I have found on this one every time I fly left or right the gimbal does not keep the camera steady at the horizon. it always moves to whatever direction I am flying left or right. this is becoming very annoying because I cannot edit and have smooth footage. I have upgraded the software balance the gimbal and taking all the necessary steps to correct the problem but it still persists. Please help
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Cayton828. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Can you please try to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Or I would  suggest you manually adjust the gimbal level of your drone on the DJI Go 4 application settings. Just go to main controller settings > Gimbal Settings > Adjust Gimbal. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-3-2
Use props
Cayton828
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So therein lies the problem. I have manually adjusted it to where it's completely level but when I get in the air anytime I fly left or right the camera does not stay aligned with the horizon it moves whichever direction I'm going and then slowly comes back once I stop
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Cayton828 Posted at 3-2 13:06
So therein lies the problem. I have manually adjusted it to where it's completely level but when I get in the air anytime I fly left or right the camera does not stay aligned with the horizon it moves whichever direction I'm going and then slowly comes back once I stop

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us. May I know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? Thank you.
2020-3-2
Use props
Cayton828
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

No I have only flew it about 6 times and it has done it since the first flight
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the given update Cayton828. Since you have you have done several troubleshooting steps in fixing the said issue and your DJI Mavic 2 Pro did not have any hard landing issues. There might be an issue with the hardware of the said drone. I would recommend you contact our support team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav .We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.
2020-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules