916 2 2020-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaintDan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1338911 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Anyone here willing to help out with some M210 RTK V2 issues ?

Simply put - aside from the multitude of M210 issues i'm seeing - the resultant data when processed is only 1m plan accuracy. Getting the same results when flying my Mavic Air ! ( Using Pix4D to process )

I'm wondering if i'm missing something with regard to the M210 and RTK itself ? DJI's videos seem to all relate to the older version and not the V2.

Am I missing something by being overly simplistic - as in the M210 is connected to the RTK seemingly fine and is happy - so that's all I need to concern myself at the flight side of things ?

Anyone here have M210 RTK V2 / Pix 4D knowledge who would be willing for me to DM ?
2020-3-3
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi SaintDan-

I have a non-RTK M210 V2 and a P4 RTK, and am pretty well versed in Pix4D processing and workflow, so if you'd like my help until someone better comes along, say the word.
It will help those that would like to help you if you describe your methods and workflow a bit here, including the specifics of your survey design and execution as well as how you handle things in Pix4D.
You also might look over at the P4 RTK forum as there are many threads there that you may find useful:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D699%26typeid%3D699
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D699%26typeid%3D699

and others...
2020-3-3
Use props
SaintDan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1338911 ft
United Kingdom

patiam Posted at 3-3 09:34
Hi SaintDan-

I have a non-RTK M210 V2 and a P4 RTK, and am pretty well versed in Pix4D processing and workflow, so if you'd like my help until someone better comes along, say the word.

Thanks very much for the links and your reply. Appreciated. I'll be in touch if i've not found a resolution to my baffling accuracy issue !
2020-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules