Pink Lines on Photos
824 6 2020-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blue Water 1
lvl.1
United States

Question...
I have had these pink lines (photo below) showing up in my photos recently. They do not come up during the flight on screen but when I get to post they show up about 10% of time in ONLY my photos. They are being shot on a DJI Phantom 4 Pro (V1). Using the DJI Go 4 App. The camera settings were as followed:
ISO 100 - 8.8mm - f/6.3 - 1/500sec.

I would appreciate any insight into this problem and if any one else has had it.

Thank you ahead of time for your help!

DJI_0629-2.JPG
DJI_0629-3.JPG
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Blue Water 1. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. You can try to reset the camera settings of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro to factory default to see if the issue will still persist. Thanks you.
2020-3-3
Use props
Blue Water 1
lvl.1
United States

Now I am receiving this...

2020-3-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is an actual hardware fault, in many cases it is solved by replacing the ribbon cable between the camera and the aircraft.
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information and this photo you have shared Blue Water 1. Since this issue is still happening. There could be an issue with the hardware or as what Geebax said on post # 4 there could be an issue with the ribbon of the said camera. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav .We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your support.
2020-3-3
Use props
Blue Water 1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-3 13:33
Thank you for the additional information and this photo you have shared Blue Water 1. Since this issue is still happening. There could be an issue with the hardware or as what Geebax said on post # 4 there could be an issue with the ribbon of the said camera. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav .We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your support.

Thank you! I submitted a ticket. Do you know how long it usually takes to get a response?
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Blue Water 1 Posted at 3-3 15:32
Thank you! I submitted a ticket. Do you know how long it usually takes to get a response?

You are very much welcome Blue Water 1. It is great to know that you have already contacted DJI for a repair ticket. Rest assured that once DJI receive your request we will definitely reply to you through the e mail that you have provided. Please keep us posted for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules