Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 3-8 13:21
5-AEB with pano is great of course but not with an ultra-wide lens.  The distortion is crazy.

AEB  does not have anything to do with the distortion of the lens.
It is the only way to cope with the high contrast situations.
2020-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 3-8 13:20
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... 8hP79vxHdHwolO-XnBO

No pano, no stack.

I’m not sure what your trying to show here, some of those photos are a bit strange, and I think if you compare with the very low res photos in sky pixel link you would realize the potential of the M2P.
2020-3-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 3-8 23:16
AEB  does not have anything to do with the distortion of the lens.
It is the only way to cope with the high contrast situations.

I meant, I 5 AEBed a photo as 1 photo then did that for all the pano merged for 1 pano photo.
2020-3-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-9 05:31
I’m not sure what your trying to show here, some of those photos are a bit strange, and I think if you compare with the very low res photos in sky pixel link you would realize the potential of the M2P.

Because low res photos blur out the flaws of the corners being not sharp.
2020-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 3-9 07:23
Because low res photos blur out the flaws of the corners being not sharp.

Yes they do, I look at most photos I post here and compare with what I have saved here on HD full res and they’re is no comparison, I think dji should allow higher res photos here on the forum.
2020-3-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 3-9 07:22
I meant, I 5 AEBed a photo as 1 photo then did that for all the pano merged for 1 pano photo.

That would be a great feature.
AEB pano (automatic)
2020-3-9
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 3-8 05:10
There is no such thing as corner-to-corner sharpness from a one shot with any DJI drone.  Even all the way to the max f/stop, in MF w/ DJI RE Goggles on, moving from closest for infinity will show some DOF.  Unless you are running f/13 or higher on an expensive lens, you will Not get corner-to-corner sharpness.  You will have blur somewhere and some of the spectacular one shot photos from drone aerials are done where that blurry area blends in w/ the texture of the environment.  There is no need to argue.  This is how it is.  You can get away with a pano shot then cropping in, cropping in, and/or blending focus stacked images together.

Again you fail to understand the very basics of photography.
Corner and edge to edge sharpness is NOTHING to do with focus or focus stacking.  Its the optical characteristics and imperfections of the lens.
Focus stacking wont have any effect here.

You then go on to mention narrow apertures without understanding that at those sizes, on any smallish sensor diffraction is going to soften your image not make it sharper.

There is no depth of field blurring on anything here over a few feet away.  You can work it out with the maths if you don't trust it but the physics itself doesnt lie.
2020-3-11
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

gnirtS Posted at 3-11 02:48
Again you fail to understand the very basics of photography.
Corner and edge to edge sharpness is NOTHING to do with focus or focus stacking.  Its the optical characteristics and imperfections of the lens.
Focus stacking wont have any effect here.

You fail to understand I'm trying to get a workaround for the imperfections that can only be had with an expensive setup at the right settings.
2020-3-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 3-11 06:17
You fail to understand I'm trying to get a workaround for the imperfections that can only be had with an expensive setup at the right settings.

Well why not start with a $50 drone, your trying to make a silk purse out of a Sows ear .
2020-3-11
Use props
Occams Razor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 423497 ft
New Zealand

AntDX316 Posted at 3-11 06:17
You fail to understand I'm trying to get a workaround for the imperfections that can only be had with an expensive setup at the right settings.

Your workaround is to crop which is essentially what you did with your example. If you  need a higher resolution image then you can hand stitch the sharpest areas of a series of images in PS.
2020-3-11
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I assume you guys didn't look at the Google drive link in detail.  There is nothing I can really do.  Beating the bush is cool but if I want to beat the bush I play Call of Duty Modern Warefare.
2020-3-11
Use props
gyrex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7454275 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The fact that this guy has the requisite brain capacity left to breathe is worthy of a national geographic documentary.
2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules