Transtec Beetle w/ DJI Air Unit
3733 5 2020-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
criuz
lvl.1

Austria

Hi,

I was flying the Beetle DJI with my FrSky receiver and Xm+ fine. Now I bought a DJI remote and I couldn’t get it to work with it.

- I paired the controller with the air unit (I can start/stop SD card recording fine)
        - I tried with "set sbus_baud_fast = ON” and "set sbus_baud_fast = OFF” and in the DJI googles with “Normal” and “Sbus Baud Fast”
        - UARTs should also be fine (see screenshot)

Please find the CLI dump attached. Can you help me?

PastedGraphic-7.png Transtec_Beetle_dump.zip (7.4 KB, Down times: 29)
2020-3-3
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you connect sbus wires from the air unit to the flight controller? Did you disconnect the XM+ receiver. You can’t have two things on the same UART, even if you are not using both.
2020-3-3
Use props
SpaceCow
lvl.1
United States

Did yours come with the XM+ already installed? Mine came with no receiver installed. I had to cut the sbus wire going to the air unit and route it instead to the XM+. So you need to do the reverse remove the XM+ and attach to the Air Unit.
2020-3-5
Use props
fans97d88fb0
New

United States

There's a great page set up with all  the stock PIDs and CLI Dumps https://david840709.gitbook.io/transtec/ but is  there an assembly guide I'm just curious if I cross over the antennas just behind the Air Unit there's not much room under the hood.
2020-6-17
Use props
fans97d88fb0
New

United States

SpaceCow Posted at 3-5 12:40
Did yours come with the XM+ already installed? Mine came with no receiver installed. I had to cut the sbus wire going to the air unit and route it instead to the XM+. So you need to do the reverse remove the XM+ and attach to the Air Unit.

Found a walkthrough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StfHuDD__dE
2020-6-17
Use props
TimothyH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My beetle with air unit will arm, but the left stick (throttle) has no effect. It response to the right stick. I have armed and calibrated through the goggles, all went ok, just the throttle that will not work. Any suggestions?
2020-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules