Mavic mini replacement aircraft only
6493 12 2020-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Legacy555
New
Ireland

Hi,Is it possible to buy new mavic mini replacement aircraft only like you can for the Mavic 2?
2020-3-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have never seen one being advertised for sale.  I think I remember seeing another post somewhere being answered by a DJI Mod that one was not available from the DJI store.  Maybe, if somebody else knows of a source they will let you know.
2020-3-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

just buy another full kit and sell the batteries and remote.  easy to sell batteries not so easy to sell remote.
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the time being, we don't have available DJI Mavic Mini standalone (Aircraft only) on our store website and we do only have the standard package and the fly more combo. Thank you for your valued support!
2020-3-5
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

If you hit the right chords I think you can. I've been paying for my MM replacement unit almost entirely. Up to the point that it was far better for me (in hindsight) if I had bought a new unit.

But still... if you're 100% positive you just need the unit, without any accessory they can spare you the hassle of reselling the stuff you don't need. But I initiated my request with a Support claim... not an ordinary purchase in the store.
2020-3-5
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156709 ft
United States

Just go on E-bay they have them there.
2020-3-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Savage3006 Posted at 3-5 15:32
Just go on E-bay they have them there.

yeah that's pretty sad when it's a full-fledge business on ebay to sell parted out kits.  no retail store could ever sell a drone only because there is no sku/upc for that so the market kicks in and there you have it....ebay.  still, i would prefer to make my best deal on a new full kit and then either keep the batteries if you need them or sell them for @ $50 or more.  s/b able to sell the remote for at least $80.  if i need a drone only, it's probably a good idea to get care refresh and that isn't going to always be possible with a drone body from ebay, although a few are listed as such...be careful, your country.
2020-3-5
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought the basic set on eBay for $300. It was already activated but I saw no evidence of any kind of use. Now I use it as a spare or for comparison. I know I cannot buy the DJI version repair insurance but that was ok with me.
2020-3-5
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156709 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 3-5 17:12
yeah that's pretty sad when it's a full-fledge business on ebay to sell parted out kits.  no retail store could ever sell a drone only because there is no sku/upc for that so the market kicks in and there you have it....ebay.  still, i would prefer to make my best deal on a new full kit and then either keep the batteries if you need them or sell them for @ $50 or more.  s/b able to sell the remote for at least $80.  if i need a drone only, it's probably a good idea to get care refresh and that isn't going to always be possible with a drone body from ebay, although a few are listed as such...be careful, your country.

true but maybe OP doesn't have the funds for a full set, and can pick up a mini pretty cheap.
2020-3-7
Use props
mandarj_14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58688 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 3-5 17:12
yeah that's pretty sad when it's a full-fledge business on ebay to sell parted out kits.  no retail store could ever sell a drone only because there is no sku/upc for that so the market kicks in and there you have it....ebay.  still, i would prefer to make my best deal on a new full kit and then either keep the batteries if you need them or sell them for @ $50 or more.  s/b able to sell the remote for at least $80.  if i need a drone only, it's probably a good idea to get care refresh and that isn't going to always be possible with a drone body from ebay, although a few are listed as such...be careful, your country.

Hi, thanks for your recommendations in this post! I actually faced the same problem. My drone crashed in a lake due to technical issues and could not retrieve as the lake was too deep and I can't swim. Now I have everything except my mavic mini aircraft. What would you suggest me in this case? What should i do now? Any inputs are highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

best,
Mandar
2020-7-4
Use props
Mbu Sky Eyes
lvl.1

Taiwan

They are available on Amazon: "Mavic Mini Aircraft Only, Replacement Unit for Crash Lost DJI Mavic Mini Drone Kit(Excludes Remote Controller, Flight Battery, and Accessories)"
2021-4-17
Use props
Mbu Sky Eyes
lvl.1

Taiwan

Mbu Sky Eyes Posted at 4-17 01:46
They are available on Amazon: "Mavic Mini Aircraft Only, Replacement Unit for Crash Lost DJI Mavic Mini Drone Kit(Excludes Remote Controller, Flight Battery, and Accessories)"

I didnʻt know about this myself until recently. My one day old Mavic Mini, blew out to sea, ran low on power and "returned to home." I could never find where it landed and so I now have "spare parts" because at the time I had to simply repurchase the Mavic Mini... But, I do like the drone.
2021-4-20
Use props
fans5ee8f5bf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2327411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cloud City Drones has them.  https://cloudcitydrones.com/products/mini-2-aircraft-service-replacement
2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules