Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone know?
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. Please forward the thread or threads to us that you have created that you wanted to delete or please report a post that violates Forum Rules for us to review and to provide proper resolution. Please check the DJI Forum Rules for more details. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum, we are here to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-3-5
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-5 08:11
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. Please forward the thread or threads to us that you have created that you wanted to delete or please report a post that violates Forum Rules for us to review and to provide proper resolution. Please check the DJI Forum Rules for more details. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum, we are here to help. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks but I did mean my own posts because i posted in the wrong part of the forum.when you are creating a post it defaults to the osmo part of the forum and is easily missed and it does not seem to upload full size pics anymore using the android app.
2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RK7dronzy Posted at 3-6 07:46
Thanks but I did mean my own posts because i posted in the wrong part of the forum.when you are creating a post it defaults to the osmo part of the forum and is easily missed and it does not seem to upload full size pics anymore using the android app.

You are more than welcome. With regards to the image not uploading to the proper size. Kindly please provide a sample photo from the SD card for us to check. May I know which browser you are using when you are experiencing this issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-7
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-7 10:05
You are more than welcome. With regards to the image not uploading to the proper size. Kindly please provide a sample photo from the SD card for us to check. May I know which browser you are using when you are experiencing this issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks, it is only a problem when you first post, if you reply or comment to a post you can upload full size pic. Check my post 48mp and 20mp in mavic2 pro part of forum. First pics was first post other pics further down post were uploaded in a comment. All from my phone with android 9.
2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RK7dronzy Posted at 3-7 11:44
Thanks, it is only a problem when you first post, if you reply or comment to a post you can upload full size pic. Check my post 48mp and 20mp in mavic2 pro part of forum. First pics was first post other pics further down post were uploaded in a comment. All from my phone with android 9.

Thank you for the update. I am happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. we are here to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-3-7
Use props
Adrian_here
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1322 ft
United Kingdom

I am just looking how to do that myself.
2021-1-15
Use props
DevoD
lvl.1
United States

I am also lookin for a way to delete a comment in this forum, in the year 2022
2022-12-10
Use props
djiuser_VZyljB5a4Vnd
New
Flight distance : 177 ft
United States

So we still can delete our post or comments in 2023?? You should put up a warning before you post saying that It'll now live here till the end of time
2023-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules