1890 7 2020-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robix93
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13445 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have been struggling for a month with dji assistance about my case  CAS-3970482-G8G6Y2.

DJI reply to my email making 'copy & paste' of this message:

''As mentioned in the previous emails about the data analysis result, there is nothing more can be offered from our side.

The decision is yours to make. We fully respect your decision and will be happy to assist with you with the doable approaches.

We kindly remind you that there is 30 days effective period for the case. Once it expires, it will be automatically canceled in the case system.

If there is anything else in need, please feel free to let us know.''

I show them my problem about the famous error 'Not Enough Force/ESC Error' who afflict my Mavic mini from December (when I bought it).

I append a PDF to the emails I sent to DJI to explain the problem and to show them that is very frequent and It is not caused by bad envirmonment condition or low battery level.

I attach the same PDF, contaning proof,  here, so you can also read it.

Proof_CAS-3970482-G8G6Y2_compressed.pdf (512.03 KB, Down times: 9)
2020-3-5
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello robix93,

Unfortunetly, this is classic DJI customer service. I have had luck in the past by calling their support number and demanding to speak to a manager, they wont transfer you immediately, but you can schedule a call back, someone from China will call you back.
2020-3-5
Use props
robix93
lvl.1

Italy

SupBro Posted at 3-5 10:01
Hello robix93,

Unfortunetly, this is classic DJI customer service. I have had luck in the past by calling their support number and demanding to speak to a manager, they wont transfer you immediately, but you can schedule a call back, someone from China will call you back.

I spent more money thinking that DJI support and drone quality was superior than other companies..... but I was wrong ! I'm really disappointed ....
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi robix93, we are terribly sorry for your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I have checked your case, according to the data analysis result, the accident was caused due to the improper flight environment, you are not recommended to fly the drone in strong-wind condition. For your doubt about the data analysis, I have forwarded it to our supervisor team, we'll have someone contact you within working hours, please wait patiently.
By the way, you mentioned that DJI replied to your email by making 'copy & paste' of the message, I will also forward it to the related team to investigate and keep improving. Thank you very much.
2020-3-5
Use props
robix93
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-5 20:40
Hi robix93, we are terribly sorry for your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I have checked your case, according to the data analysis result, the accident was caused due to the improper flight environment, you are not recommended to fly the drone in strong-wind condition. For your doubt about the data analysis, I have forwarded it to our supervisor team, we'll have someone contact you within working hours, please wait patiently.
By the way, you mentioned that DJI replied to your email by making 'copy & paste' of the message, I will also forward it to the related team to investigate and keep improving. Thank you very much.

Hi Natalia, first of all thank you !

I ask to assistance to see also other fly  in which I had tha same error !
Tha day of crash (or forced landing) the wind was pretty quite... and from air data you can see the inflight wind speed based on sensor and motor resistance.

As you can see the max wind speed reached that day was 4.6m/s !! And Mavic mini can resist to max 8 m/s wind.

So the enviroment condition was good.... and Dji didn't show me a wind speed higher than 8 m/s....
2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

robix93 Posted at 3-6 00:49
Hi Natalia, first of all thank you !

I ask to assistance to see also other fly  in which I had tha same error !

You're welcome. I have forwarded your case to the supervisor team, please don't worry,  our team will follow up on your case. I appreciate your patience and hope your issue will be sorted out soon.
Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-3-6
Use props
robix93
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-6 01:01
You're welcome. I have forwarded your case to the supervisor team, please don't worry,  our team will follow up on your case. I appreciate your patience and hope your issue will be sorted out soon.
Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Natalia I have to thanks you !! Finally someone help me ! And they will repair my drone under warranty!

"We have an extensive discussion with our Upper Management. As there is no obvious evidence or proof of sudden gust, our Management decided to grand you a warranty, free of charge repair in this case. "

Thank you for your kindness and interest in me, I really appreciate it.
2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

robix93 Posted at 3-6 08:11
Natalia I have to thanks you !! Finally someone help me ! And they will repair my drone under warranty!

"We have an extensive discussion with our Upper Management. As there is no obvious evidence or proof of sudden gust, our Management decided to grand you a warranty, free of charge repair in this case. "

Glad to hear that, robix93. Hope you have a nice day!
2020-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules