Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Device not supported for DJI Assistant
1640 13 3-5 12:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RomanFly
lvl.1
United States

Downloaded the correct DJI Assistant 2 from the DJI Website multiple times. When I go to connect my mavic air, DJI Assistant 2 shows me the following error message: "Device Not Supported. Please download the correct DJI Assistant in the official website product page."I have a MacBook Pro

Please help

3-5 12:31
Use props
RomanFly
lvl.1
United States

3-5 12:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know did you download the DJI Assistant 2 from this link. Did your DJI Mavic Air experienced any failed update prior from this concern? Kindly please try a different computer to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
3-5 15:46
Use props
Stonelotus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111549 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-5 15:46
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know did you download the DJI Assistant 2 from this link. Did your DJI Mavic Air experienced any failed update prior from this concern? Kindly please try a different computer to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

You have some nerve referring to your reply as “assistance”
Telling people they need to “try a different computer” like we all just have them just laying around.
I’m starting to think that maybe we should all consider trying a different Drone Manufacturer. These drones are the most expensive thing I’ve ever bought and the fact that neither of them or the goggles function properly anymore after firmware updates(which were unnecessarily complicated since following the directions leads more often then not to hours of running around in circles only to have a less then satisfactory outcome. Your apology does not seem sincere to me when you try to place the blame on your customers computer when the problem is with your firmware. It  feels like we’ve all  been swindled out of our hard earned money. And I guess we’re all just SOL. Please help me understand .
3-6 17:23
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
Flight distance : 403238 ft
United States

Did you try and download the DJI Assistant 2 for the Mavic to see if it works with your drone?
This one:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
3-6 17:40
Use props
RomanFly
lvl.1
United States

yes this is the one I have. Downloaded it from that site
3-6 19:25
Use props
RomanFly
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-5 15:46

Yes I downloaded the Assistant from a official DJI website for my Mac. No failed updates, my Mavic Air is currently all up to date. But it is letting me know to calibrate the vision camera using  computer with DJI Assistant 2
3-6 19:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RomanFly Posted at 3-6 19:27
Yes I downloaded the Assistant from a official DJI website for my Mac. No failed updates, my Mavic Air is currently all up to date. But it is letting me know to calibrate the vision camera using  computer with DJI Assistant 2

Thank you for the additional information. Since the issue is still happening, I would recommend using a different computer or use the recommended resolution. For recommended display resolution (usually 14 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 17 inches for 1366*768 or 1280*720; 19 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 22 inches for 1680*1050 or 1920*1080; 24 inches for 1920*1080 or 1920*1200). I have posted an office DJI Video Tutorial for the Vision Sensor Calibration for the DJI Mavic Air. Please keep us posted or updated for us to be able to assists you further. Thank you.

3-7 15:20
Use props
HurleyBird
Captain
Flight distance : 403238 ft
United States

RomanFly Posted at 3-6 19:25
yes this is the one I have. Downloaded it from that site

Did you try the other one?

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
3-8 11:07
Use props
Prosurfer
New

Mauritius

Were you able to have any solution for this? I cannot connect my drone to the latest dji assistant 2.. Saying device not supported!
Please help
5-6 03:41
Use props
Yaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20 ft
Australia

I am having the same problem here. It's unbelievable how at every turn, there is something wrong with the firmware or some trouble in updating it. DJI is the worst company I have ever bought from.

Please provide a solution that isn't changing my computer or resolution.
5-8 22:56
Use props
RomanFly
lvl.1
United States

Prosurfer Posted at 5-6 03:41
Were you able to have any solution for this? I cannot connect my drone to the latest dji assistant 2.. Saying device not supported!
Please help

No I haven’t. Tried everything they recommended. My Mac book pro is up to date. So it’s something with their software. Haven’t flew the drone since.
5-9 12:16
Use props
Cam123
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RomanFly Posted at 3-6 19:25
yes this is the one I have. Downloaded it from that site

Same issue for my new Air 2 on the Windows Assist version. Not recognising it. This is just one of my problems!
5-17 02:27
Use props
jmar
lvl.1
United States

Cam123 Posted at 5-17 02:27
Same issue for my new Air 2 on the Windows Assist version. Not recognising it. This is just one of my problems!

Same problem here. New Mavic Air 2 not recognized by DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic which was downloaded from the DJI site. Same message as others got. Had to update firmware on wireless connection through the drone connection to the RC. That seemed to work OK.
5-24 12:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules