Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bluetooth headphones not working on record in app?
2909 5 2020-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonathansatori
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi. On the osmo app on iphone the bluetooth headphones don't monitor the sound while recording. They work when watching the video in photos after. Anyone get this to work or is it not a feature? If so it needs to be a feature! Thanks Jon
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jonathansatori. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. The iPhone's bluetooth is connected to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 when the said gimbal is in use that is why you are not able to use the bluetooth headphones while recording  in the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2020-3-7
Use props
jonathansatori
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-7 15:09
Hello and good day jonathansatori. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. The iPhone's bluetooth is connected to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 when the said gimbal is in use that is why you are not able to use the bluetooth headphones while recording  in the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

Thanks for the answer. But i don't like it. Is there any work around?
2020-3-7
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-7 15:09

Strange answer as iPhones support up to 7 Bluetooth devices at once.
2020-3-7
Use props
Verkolp
lvl.1

Germany

I think you need to pick up good headphones and the problem will be solved. I can advise you on the good JBL earbuds wireless headphones that I recently bought and used in my work. when I selected the compare table and chose the best, which have eight hours of battery life, work via Bluetooth, have three microphone buttons, never fall out of my ear, also have clean bass. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase and you can choose a good option for yourself.
2020-5-12
Use props
jonathansatori
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Verkolp Posted at 2020-5-12 14:30
I think you need to pick up good headphones and the problem will be solved. I can advise you on the good JBL earbuds wireless headphones that I recently bought and used in my work. when I selected the compare table and chose the best, which have eight hours of battery life, work via Bluetooth, have three microphone buttons, never fall out of my ear, also have clean bass. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase and you can choose a good option for yourself.

I have good headphones Sony. sound great. I think the issue has been fixed in software upgrade now.
2021-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules