Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Yay, I finally got myself a new drone. Now I'm always filming som...
452 7 3-6 05:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chack
lvl.2

Germany

Yay, I finally got myself a new drone.
Now I'm always filming something How the hell am I supposed to write an essay for university?

3-6 05:51
Use props
Raineas
lvl.1

Germany

What model did you get for your film?
You're a student.
Write an essay from the beginning, and then take it off.
3-6 06:20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi and welcome to DJI Forum. Thank you for choosing DJI. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
3-6 08:10
Use props
NightThunder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 105220 ft
United States

Easy! You just need an inifinite amount of monkeys typing on an infinite number of keyboards over an infinite amount of time and eventually they will type an essay to your liking! So in the meantime you can continue flying.
3-6 16:46
Use props
Raineas
lvl.1

Germany

))) Maeby writing service?
3-7 04:31
Use props
Chack
lvl.2

Germany

Raineas Posted at 3-7 04:31
))) Maeby writing service?

In order to make the writing process easier, you can apply to the essay writing service for help. What I really like it that such service offers professional help with writing and rewriting papers of all kinds. For example, you can find there Writing Judge           many interesting and useful functions. What is more, there work the best writers who can help you with your writing tasks even in a short time.

3-7 04:34
Use props
dorishall
lvl.1

United States

Write about art of a certain nation. You can research music or national dances, paintings or literature – anything that you are interested in. Make sure that you can easily find needed information by professional essay writers and don’t forget to include historical data, maybe some graphs, and everything has to be coming from relevant sources.
3-20 02:05
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 2982907 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you've found a better taste in life, maybe it's time to reconsider the degree to something film-related otherwise you should be looking forward to writing the essay for the university?  Flying gets old after a while, for me, but there are those who fly every single day.
3-20 03:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules