Linking goggles with dual remote controllers and a Mavic 2
1262 2 2020-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IKZaJ3ufxA54
lvl.2
Australia

Am trying to link a Mavic 2 to dual remote controllers and a set of RE goggles. Every time I link the goggles the secondary controller disconnects.

Probably a question that has been asked a dozen times before but I cant seem to find the thread.

Anyone know how to achieve this?
2020-3-6
Use props
KennethMcNuttgmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1378386 ft
United States

Link the first r/c to the goggles.... then use the googles to link the second r/c...
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_IKZaJ3ufxA54
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks Kenneth,   

Have you been able to do this with a Mavic 2 or the earlier Mavic ?

If I remember right ,when I tried using the setting for the earlier Mavic in the Goggles menu an option to link to another controller was available but not when I tried the Mavic 2 setting.  

Am loathed to fiddle with the settings as I have everything working  (at last). I have found DJI software full of "glitches" and the seemingly smallest changes to a parameter can throw everything out of wack.

Looked at a flight record in "satellite" view whilst connected to the internet and closed the program without reverting to "map" view only to find I had no map next time I went into the field to fly. A minor glitch, but scary when you have no record if your aircraft goes down over the heavily timbered area I was attempting to photograph.

But  aren't the goggles amazing, cant really be bothered flying without them     
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules