1085 13 2020-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xyz_Zyx
lvl.2
Czechia

Dear Forum Users,

Maybe someone can help.
I received back now a controler for my Mavic Air from DJI NL Repair Service as repaired (but it looks more like an exchange). Finally I could pair it with the drone and tablet. After switching it off and on again it started permanently beeping out of nowhere (LED green and connected to drone).

After reading a lot about this issue, I tried:

-Calibration
-Firmware upgrade
-Firmware downgrade
-Firmware upgrade back to newest version
-checking all buttons, etc
-reset to factory defaults (not possible, error message)

Has anyone an idea how to solve?

Thank you in advance.

2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties with the RC, may we verify the color of the aircraft indicator? What kind of calibration have you tried? Is it RC calibration? If yes, was the calibration successful? Was the RC fully charged?
2020-3-7
Use props
Xyz_Zyx
lvl.2
Czechia

Dear Mindy,

thank you for trying to help. To answer your questions - Of course it was the calibration for the remote and the RC was fully charged. The calibration was successfull, even if by moving of the small wheel on the remote for the camera also the indikator for movement with the sticks showed some signal. I tried calibration now 4 times. Beeping is still there as soon as the remote is switched on.
2020-3-8
Use props
Xyz_Zyx
lvl.2
Czechia

No further answer or help anymore? What happened?

Someone identified the case and found out that here DJI since 5 months of continously sending of several defective replacement devices is not customer friendly and not solving any problem?
Even your latest action from march 2020 like charging expensive costs for a  warranty replacement, this time controller and again sending a broken, used item?
This whole thing, like not taking care of from DJI caused trouble and afterwards contempting your customers ....sadest thing ever.
2020-3-14
Use props
djiuser_2JDwOuft8zV4
New

Netherlands

Have the same problem!
2020-3-14
Use props
Xyz_Zyx
lvl.2
Czechia

Hi djiuser_2JDwOuft8zV4. I tried nearly everything but nothing worked out and nobody felt the need to finally help solving the situation sucessfull. For my case it seems already too late.
I hope you get your controller problem fixed. To support you - Here is the only thing I did not try until now.

Hope you get their attention NOW and the support you need with a poem for DJI:

Poem for the drones

DJI drones are not bad,
In case of issues you drive us mad.

Service center and repair,
Prevent your drone up in the air.

With such a drone from DJI,
You only dream that you might fly.

You will write and you will call,
The service is a firewall.

If a case is warranty,
Don´t be cruel and charge no fee.

Maybe treat us payers well,
And your sales will grow as hell.

Honest service, no reveal,
This is all we hope to feel.

No harm, no hate, just peace and love
With a MavicAir above.

You want your drones up in the air,
Then keep your service good and fair.

So this goes out to DJI,
We drone pilots deserve to fly.

(15.03.2020 a +MavicAir+ user left behind)
2020-3-14
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Try fast move all commands to all full positions before turn it on.

Weirdly, for me, it solved.
2020-3-17
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

Xyz_Zyx Posted at 3-14 01:38
No further answer or help anymore? What happened?

Someone identified the case and found out that here DJI since 5 months of continously sending of several defective replacement devices is not customer friendly and not solving any problem?

It happened to me several times. Nothing fixed it for me other having to recalibrate it. Sometimes within the same day!
There is a bug somewhere. During its first year, i never had the problem.
2020-3-17
Use props
Xyz_Zyx
lvl.2
Czechia

Hi Adriano & nywrecker,

Adriano, thank you, your idea also was tested before but no success.
nywrecker - Thank you for your words. The first Mavic Air drone, that one I purchased worked perfectly and I was very happy with it. Then the first problem appeared, for me no big deal, a hidden defect can happen everytime. Specially with complex technic products. But I did not expect repair center to continously sending defective devices or doing other crazy things. After +5 month now without any solution from DJI it is a quite sad and annoying situation. Could already have been solved if they take their job and products serious.

But honestly I don´t have any hope that this case will be solved anymore. 5 month successless ping-pong of defective swap/repair items from DJI, then when they found out this no succsess tactic cost them lot of money, finally they began to charge a fee for warranty repair....no words left.

Now knowing that this seems to be a known error, usual behavior of DJI and many other customers having the same issues with the service/repair center, DJI several times has demonstrated very clear a very low interest in their customers. Buy and die. Unfortunatelly quality work and/or a single customer have no value anymore these days.
2020-3-19
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

Xyz_Zyx Posted at 3-19 02:47
Hi Adriano & nywrecker,

Adriano, thank you, your idea also was tested before but no success.

I gave up on DJI quite some time ago, especially these days when flying recreationally has been curtailed drastically. After they pass into law the new remote ID initiative, the hobby will virtually disappear (legally).
2020-3-19
Use props
Xyz_Zyx
lvl.2
Czechia

@nywrecker - So sad to read your text. Asking myself who else had to experience such situations - but unfortunately I can confirm exactly this.

This is all so wrong.
DJI plays the "Big Silence Blues" via email and also in the forum.  As soon as someone sees the 5 month case history of DJI permanent failing, they don´t answer anymore to such a thread in expectation it gets lost between the lines.....
2020-3-22
Use props
Xyz_Zyx
lvl.2
Czechia

Thank you DJI for 6 month fooling around unsuccessful with customers property.
Thank you for your professionality in service, permanent failure in repair, /exchange and sending back defective, useless scrap, wrong advices and your unability to finally solve the case.
Thank you for winter snow, christmas, new years eve, holydays, easter without my property / drone.
Thank you for your effort in empty words and empty promises instead of action. (You know the phone has been invented and is working in 2 directions? If there is a problem to solve it is really possible to directly contact companies or businesses instead of emailing and emailing, waiting, waiting, waiti....wa...w...)
Thanks for showing an honest DJI impression of appreciation and value of your customers.
You´re the best. You deserve to be number one in the market!
2020-4-12
Use props
62+
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

Had the same problem.
If any joy sticks is not in the neutral position the RC will beep constantly.
Just wiggel the joy sticks and all will be okay.
One can test it by moving any of the joy sticks and then swith on RC.
Hope this help.

Fly safe and be safe.
2020-4-24
Use props
Xyz_Zyx
lvl.2
Czechia

Thank you 62+ for trying to help. Unfortunately this idea had been tried, too without sucess. The controler arrived directly from the DJI Repair Center as replaced and quality checked.... The problem was out of the box by switching it on and trying to connect to the drone. Several hours we tried every advice and troubleshooting.. Again a broken replacement has been sent to the customer. (3) ... More than in total 6 month continous issues with the drone due to unsucessfull work in DJI Repair Center. The drone was more time in the repair than in the air and nobody had interest to truely solve. ….Now they escalated the case (again...how often is it possible to escalate?) and someone from the "Escalation and Complaint Department"  finally wrote that some Manager decided after this repair desaster and time wasting, maybe now some real action is required instead of empty excuses and they want  now to replace the drone set to new one.
It is again since one week in the NL Repair Center for the  4th or 5th time, so hopefully this time DJI get the Job done. ...Thumps up!
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules