Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,

I had a problem with my first drone, I sent it at DJI and after paid (150$ Somethinbg like that), they sent me back a new drone ... Nice BUT I don't know, I didn't fly much since and again today, the gimball make a small "tremor" and when I came back immediately, the drone make a weird bip, song. It's my second time, I turned off and turn on and no more problems. After checking, my drone looks a different color. When I check with the batteries of my first M2P, the colors like a little bit differents .... It's possible ? It's weird and my drone didn't work good so what I need to do ? I'm sad and I hope dji didn't try to fuck up me with a ... of drone or refresh one because it's not fair.

Sorry for my english and thanks for your help

Cheers
2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal and reset the camera settings of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro to isolate the issue. If the issue still persists, please provide short sample video of the said concern. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you..
2020-3-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Film everything then..
2020-3-7
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

I uploaded on YouTube

2020-3-7
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-7 12:14
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal and reset the camera settings of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro to isolate the issue. If the issue still persists, please provide short sample video of the said concern. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you..

I will make a calibration of the gimbal tomorrow but I don't think so the problem come from that. I uploaded a link of the noise.
2020-3-7
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

I found the video of the drone did the same thing noise and vibration. The link of the noise is today, it's for that, I took a video and the vibration was almost the first time after I received the drone ... and again today. But I will follow you and try a calibration tomorrow but maybe the gimbal will didn't again now ...
And for the color ? It's me or I dream ?

2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

The french globetrotter Posted at 3-7 14:15
I will make a calibration of the gimbal tomorrow but I don't think so the problem come from that. I uploaded a link of the noise.

Thank you for the additional. With regards to this concern. Seems like the issue is from internal part of the drone. I would recommend that the best thing we need to do for the said drone is to send it in for further diagnosis, analyze and repair. For reference I have posted a link ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) where in you can find our online support service. Our professional support team will do their best to fix the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for understanding.
2020-3-7
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The french globetrotter Posted at 3-7 14:27
I found the video of the drone did the same thing noise and vibration. The link of the noise is today, it's for that, I took a video and the vibration was almost the first time after I received the drone ... and again today. But I will follow you and try a calibration tomorrow but maybe the gimbal will didn't again now ...
And for the color ? It's me or I dream ?

What is the serial number of your drone, if the 5th letter is a "R" or "S" it could be a refurbished unit ?
2020-3-7
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-7 15:41
Thank you for the additional. With regards to this concern. Seems like the issue is from internal part of the drone. I would recommend that the best thing we need to do for the said drone is to send it in for further diagnosis, analyze and repair. For reference I have posted a link ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) where in you can find our online support service. Our professional support team will do their best to fix the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for understanding.

I did it. I explained the problem and I gave them the link of my post here. They will probably understand better my problem.
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

The french globetrotter Posted at 3-8 01:13
I did it. I explained the problem and I gave them the link of my post here. They will probably understand better my problem.

Thank you for the additional information. Rest assured that our designated DJI support team will do their best to assists you regarding this matter. Thank you.
2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules