False Battery warnings and forced landings
966 6 2020-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mostey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Is anyone out there getting false battery errors and forced landings? Both my packs are fully charged, however, in-flight and after about 3 minutes, one pack instantly drops to 1 bar and the tail goes red while other pack shows all 4 bars..WTF?! Both my packs and aircraft are updated, both packs show full green cells, and similar voltage using app. Please see pics. Thanks for the help!

Having issues uploading files at the moment

2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a sample photo of the error message you have encountered on the DJI Go 4. In addition, I am sorry to say that the photo you have posted is not showing on your post as of the moment. Kindly please tyr to repost it once again for us to be able to see it and help you further. Again. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2020-3-7
Use props
Mostey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Ok uploaded. Please advise as this is a serious issue and also happening to my friend.
2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mostey Posted at 3-7 12:00
Ok uploaded. Please advise as this is a serious issue and also happening to my friend.

Thank you for providing this additional information and these photos. With regards to this concern. Let me please forward this concern to the designate DJI department for us to give this the proper resolution. In addition can you please provide me these following information as well. Mobile device model, version or firmware of mobile device, DJi Go 4 application version and drone firmware version. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-7
Use props
Mostey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Iphone Xs Max version 13.3.1. app version 4.3.32 Aircraft 01.02.0300. All latest versions...
2020-3-7
Use props
Mostey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Anyone working around here? Aircraft falling out of the sky, ding ding..
2020-3-10
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

The power of the cells is different.
The highest charged cell has 3.84 the lowest 3.78. The dji charger is not as good in balancing as a good classical lipo chargers.
You could try to uncharge the battery until the dji controlles shuts the battery off and do a full charge afterwards. This can fix the problem.
But a cell drift of higher then 0.05 is usually dead battery. At least in the logic of the dji controller. In a "normal" lipo world you would just do a good balance ;)

I had to replace a few batteries with this fault.
2020-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules