2019 iPad
723 3 2020-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NoelC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31923 ft
United States

Will the DJI go 4 run on the 2019 iPad with the A10 processor, and 3 GB of RAM? According to the chart, no.  Wondering if the chart is just out of date?
http://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day NoelC. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. In addition DJI recommend you to use a mobile device that is listed on the recommend mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you and fly safe always.

2020-3-8
Use props
NoelC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31923 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-8 07:33
Hello and good day NoelC. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. In addition DJI recommend you to use a mobile device that is listed on the recommend mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you and fly safe always.

[view_image]

Not all iPads are the same. On the chart, it indicates the 2017 and 2018 iPads are compatible with the DJI go 4 app (a green dot), but there is no indication the app will run on the 2019 model. Same processor, more RAM, does that automatically mean it will run on the 2019 model?
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

NoelC Posted at 3-8 10:43
Not all iPads are the same. On the chart, it indicates the 2017 and 2018 iPads are compatible with the DJI go 4 app (a green dot), but there is no indication the app will run on the 2019 model. Same processor, more RAM, does that automatically mean it will run on the 2019 model?

Thank you for thee information you have shared with us NoelC. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you for your patience on this matter and for your support.
2020-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules