mavic mini flyaway
939 15 2020-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frickyboi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55630 ft
Israel

I am very dissapointed in the quality of the drone model MT1SD25 that i purchased recently.
based on the flight details the drone disconnected from the rc in mid-flight.
and then flew to an unknown direction.
I am expecting for a relevant response from the company after the requested details were supplied, and also i am expecting relevant compensation since the failure wasn't caused by enviromental condition such as the pilot.
sincerely, Ron Kan.

contact email: rnbkan@gmail.com
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're deeply sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Mavic Mini. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for us to open a ticket to with regards to this query of yours. We will have our professional team who will conduct a further analysis on the flight records of yours for us to find out the main reason of the incident. Corresponding resolution will be provided via email. Please note to sync all your flight records before contacting the support team. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-3-8
Use props
frickyboi
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 12:43
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're deeply sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Mavic Mini. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for us to open a ticket to with regards to this query of yours. We will have our professional team who will conduct a further analysis on the flight records of yours for us to find out the main reason of the incident. Corresponding resolution will be provided via email. Please note to sync all your flight records before contacting the support team. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your understanding and support!

i did contact support thay said they will replay in 3-4 days and today is the fifth one.
2020-3-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you want some feedback on what might have been the cause of your problem, post your flight data here.
2020-3-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

This isn't new.  If you have no drone to send back then pretty much your money is gone.  Probably your drone got hijacked in mid-air by the military.  Unless you took off w/o GPS lock then pretty much you won't get any sort of compensation.
2020-3-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 3-8 15:16
This isn't new.  If you have no drone to send back then pretty much your money is gone.  Probably your drone got hijacked in mid-air by the military.  Unless you took off w/o GPS lock then pretty much you won't get any sort of compensation.

Perfect score Ant man.
Everything you said is incorrect.
Keep trying.
2020-3-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Why do you insist on trying to mislead people with your ignorant views??
2020-3-8
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Labroides Posted at 3-8 16:00
Perfect score Ant man.
Everything you said is incorrect.
Keep trying.

2020-3-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 3-9 04:42
https://media.giphy.com/media/11oMx4h2zyolDW/giphy.gif[/img]

I messed up downvoting this.  It's supposed to an upvote.  : )
2020-3-9
Use props
frickyboi
lvl.1
Israel

i did not get my drone back but they analyzed the data and offered me a free replacement
2020-3-9
Use props
frickyboi
lvl.1
Israel

Geebax Posted at 3-8 16:34
Why do you insist on trying to mislead people with your ignorant views??

it is Israel and the Rafael military technology company has technologies that could hijack drones. that happened several times. also considering that there was a university building nearby that has a small military control center in it because there is a sea port and an airport in a radius of a couple kilometers. but this is all legal because you need a minimum of 2 km.
2020-3-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

frickyboi Posted at 3-9 12:13
it is Israel and the Rafael military technology company has technologies that could hijack drones. that happened several times. also considering that there was a university building nearby that has a small military control center in it because there is a sea port and an airport in a radius of a couple kilometers. but this is all legal because you need a minimum of 2 km.

I am not saying that what you say is not true, but I have never seen a controlled experiment where they were able to take control of a drone and force it to do anything. Remember, it is in the defence company's interests to make you think they can. But given that your drone is a MIni, which have so far demonstrated a talent for doing all sorts of unexpected things in flight, a less spooky cause is probably in force here.
2020-3-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 3-9 13:12
I am not saying that what you say is not true, but I have never seen a controlled experiment where they were able to take control of a drone and force it to do anything. Remember, it is in the defence company's interests to make you think they can. But given that your drone is a MIni, which have so far demonstrated a talent for doing all sorts of unexpected things in flight, a less spooky cause is probably in force here.

nice recovery.
2020-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

frickyboi Posted at 3-9 12:13

Are we saying dji are now including “if your drone is hijacked by the military” In there warranty...?
Wonder why military is not in a NFZ .
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

frickyboi Posted at 3-8 12:45
i did contact support thay said they will replay in 3-4 days and today is the fifth one.

Hi, I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-3-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

frickyboi Posted at 3-9 12:08
i did not get my drone back but they analyzed the data and offered me a free replacement

If you aren't going to post flight data so we can see what happened, will you at least post DJI's explanation of the incident?
2020-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules