993 4 2015-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nscheffer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078563 ft
France

Hi,

I was playing indoor and due to light off my Inspire 1 was lost in the dark and reach slowly the wall, to finally crash !
4x Props destroyed and some minor scratch on the Inspire 1, I decide to send it to DJI for inspection.

Contact DJI Germany (I am based in Paris, France), DJI send me the RMA procedure.
After one month and regular contact for status update, i receive back my Inspire 1 fully tested and ready to fly again.

The TX radio has been changed due to a strange very low audio speaker..
I ask after what was done and i receive and email with the full test report and what was done and parts change.

At the end, DJI service and support is great, fantastic and very professional.
Thanks DJI Team.

Regards

Nicolas

2015-6-13
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congratulations! You must be a best friend of Frank Wang's to have 1) regular contact for status update during repairs and 2) gotten it back in one month.

Please check on the status of my Inspire 1 that has been with DJI since late-April and my Phanton 2V+ which has been with them since mid-May. Hopefully you'll have better luck than me. Thank you!
2015-6-13
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

So ...

Did they do all the work in Germany or was it shipped to China ?
2015-6-13
Use props
nscheffer
lvl.3
France

Abe Posted at 2015-6-14 04:34
Congratulations! You must be a best friend of Frank Wang's to have 1) regular contact for status upd ...

Hi,

When i say regular update it was email or call initiated by myself to request status. It was easy to track the status for me.
2015-6-15
Use props
nscheffer
lvl.3
France

w1der Posted at 2015-6-14 04:35
So ...

Did they do all the work in Germany or was it shipped to China ?

I don't think so, it seems all the check, repair and test was done in Germany but I am not 100% sure.
2015-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules