Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Set Robomasters S1 to follow Pet
2262 11 2020-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thechomania
lvl.2
United States

Hello everyone, I am relatively new to Robomasters S1. I have been messing around with the controls and I wonder if there's a way to set the features from human to animal. If there is, please reply below. Help is greatly appreciated.

Also, it would be great if you guys could subscribe to my youtube channel: Thechomania
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Thechomania. Thank you for reaching out and for purchasing the DJI Robomaster S1. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who has the DJI Robomaster S1 and share there program with regards to this matter. In addition I will post a link where i n you can check the overview, specifications and frequently asked questions for the DJI Robomaster S1. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/robomaster-s1?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-3-8
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
Brazil

You can not do that right now. The object recognition models are fixed and only allow recognition of another robot, people and vision markets.
2020-3-9
Use props
Thechomania
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for the answer. I appreciate it!
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Thechomania. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to support you. Thank you.
2020-3-10
Use props
DeusEx1
New

Finland

Hello everyone !

I am sorry that I can't create my own thread, so I use this one because I am begging some help with my S1 ...

My problem is not related about S1 following pets, there is another problem with programming "Seek & Destroy" -  mission with scratch..

Can someone explain me how I am able to add "identified vision marker info" block to "set marker list to X" block ?! Everyone else seems to be able to do so,  I can't understand what is wrong with my S1..

I just simply can't drop the identified vision marker info block in its place..

Here is picture about my problem too.

You guys can lead me to right thread if there is more suitable one for my problems, but at quick watch I wasn't able to find one

Thank you !

2020-3-28
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great idea.
2020-3-28
Use props
Thechomania
lvl.2
United States

DeusEx1 Posted at 3-28 05:09
Hello everyone !

I am sorry that I can't create my own thread, so I use this one because I am begging some help with my S1 ...

I think you have to go to gimbal and then, you try some of the butons. Sometimes when I can't find it, I just hunt for the buttons.
2020-3-31
Use props
gpvillamil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210226 ft
United States

DeusEx1 Posted at 3-28 05:09
Hello everyone !

I am sorry that I can't create my own thread, so I use this one because I am begging some help with my S1 ...

Was MarkerList created as a list or as a variable?

In the Data Objects section, you can create a new variable or list. Assignment of a list requires the destination to be a list as well. It's confusing because the list and variable are the same color.
2020-3-31
Use props
Thechomania
lvl.2
United States

gpvillamil Posted at 3-31 07:30
Was MarkerList created as a list or as a variable?

In the Data Objects section, you can create a new variable or list. Assignment of a list requires the destination to be a list as well. It's confusing because the list and variable are the same color.

Cool. I couldn't explain well. thanks for explaining.
2020-3-31
Use props
thomasnemo.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446 ft
Poland

Working on it, I would like to combine recognition of S1 with infrared detector
2020-4-8
Use props
Thechomania
lvl.2
United States

That's cool. Can you reply to me when you're done?
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules