Magenta Edges?
1152 8 2020-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyFireAfroMan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 681421 ft
United States

I was editing some Hyperlapses from my M2P and noticed some bottom Magenta edges. Anyone experience the same thing? I do have a ND16 Polar Pro filter on it so I'm not sure if that's the cause. I have noticed some scenes do not have it as noticeable while others are very noticeable.
HYPERLAPSE_0001.jpg
LRT_00019 low.jpg

2020-3-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

I can't see the Magenta, but wondered why you use an ND filter in a low light situation?
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SkyFireAfroMan. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Can you please try to reset the camera of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and please update the firmware of the said drone to see if the issue will still persists. I will be posting a link where in you can find the latest firmware for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ). After these process please try to shoot some images and see if there is a difference. Thank you.
2020-3-9
Use props
SkyFireAfroMan
lvl.2
United States

AlansDronePics Posted at 3-9 07:34
I can't see the Magenta, but wondered why you use an ND filter in a low light situation?

I had it on throughout the day and didn't get to take it off because I do back to back hyperlapse.
2020-3-9
Use props
SkyFireAfroMan
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-9 08:35
Hello and good day SkyFireAfroMan. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Can you please try to reset the camera of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and please update the firmware of the said drone to see if the issue will still persists. I will be posting a link where in you can find the latest firmware for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ). After these process please try to shoot some images and see if there is a difference. Thank you.

Thank you so much. I'll try that in the upcoming week. I do believe I'm up to date on the firmware. I'll try the camera reset and see if it changes.
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SkyFireAfroMan Posted at 3-9 10:10
Thank you so much. I'll try that in the upcoming week. I do believe I'm up to date on the firmware. I'll try the camera reset and see if it changes.

Thank you for the quick reply and thank you for the given information. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-3-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice captures!
You might want to post the question in the 'products' forum too.
I think the filter might be the cause.
2020-3-10
Use props
SkyFireAfroMan
lvl.2
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 3-10 01:23
Very nice captures!
You might want to post the question in the 'products' forum too.
I think the filter might be the cause.

Thank you so much! I'll do that. Thank you for your advice. Anyway I can just update this one?
2020-3-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

SkyFireAfroMan Posted at 3-10 14:31
Thank you so much! I'll do that. Thank you for your advice. Anyway I can just update this one?

Of course
2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules