Ronin sc pan axis needs rebalancing
1217 3 2020-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naz6m
lvl.1
Pakistan

Hi, i have a ronin sc with a sony a6300 and sigma 30mm. Ive had it for a month or two now and everytime i use to balance it all the axis used to come back as excellent however now it says pan axis needs rebalancing although its fine and perfectly balanced. How do i fix this?
2020-3-9
Use props
naz6m
lvl.1
Pakistan

Sony a6300 + sigma 30mm Jitter

I have the sigma 30mm and a6300, i always get slightly jittery footage. Ive ran autotune, calibration and still get it. Ive tried loads of stuff and gimbal is perfectly balanced
I use a ronin sc fully updated but have also tried it with a ronin s and same issue
Please help if you can
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties with the Ronin-SC, if the APP warns the Pan axis needs rebalancing even though it has been balanced physically, please tilt the gimbal 15° to the left or right, then check whether the Pan axis can remain still, if not, please adjust the arm and balance again.
For the jittery footage, please make sure the balance is proper, if the issue persists, any chance to share with us a short clip?
2020-3-9
Use props
dinbali
lvl.1
Indonesia

SOLUTION
Ronin SC Pan Axis unable to get ''Excellent'': While doing the balance test, I tilt the Gimbal over 25-30°, I then get ''Excellent''. If I immediately balance test again at 15° I get ''Re Balancing Required'', so it is some kind of bug. Just balance-test it at around 30° and it's good. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem. I have spent way too much time trying to solve it before I found out about this and I'm an expert in balancing a gimbal now xD
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules