COVIS-19
794 7 2020-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Is the virus affecting your area? Are you living in a country/area where movement restrictions have severly affected life?

Is your town normally bustling but now almost deserted?

Perhaps you can fly your craft to document the change and post it here.

2020-3-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Not so much where I live.
2020-3-10
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No change in my area - yet
2020-3-10
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys, I am sure I speak for all here when I say that I am very glad that you have not experienced any adverse effect yet. - May it continue so!

Still, I would like to see some footage/pictures of sites that have perhaps  imposed quarantine. Maybe some tourist attractions that are now closed or quiet?

Our Italian and chinese fellow pilots must have some of those.

Its after all another application a drone may be used for.

Who knows, these documentations may be used in the future by towns, villages etc and are, like all those things, a valuable reminder of time.
2020-3-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I figure that very few will fully escape this now, it certainly is something none of us has seen before, hope all keep safe.
2020-3-10
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

No changes here, however people are taking precautions, we don't have too many people where I reside in the country. Wash your hands often!
2020-3-10
Use props
HurleyBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not so lucky here in Washington. I believe we are second in the USA for reported cases and the most deaths in the USA at 23 as of today so far. Most of them were at a long tern care facility north of Seattle WA but more are popping up here and there. Schools have started to close where teachers or students may have interacted with a positive Covid-19 person so they are deep cleaning and testing in those areas.

I hear Seattle is ghost town but I am about an hour south in the states capitol where everything is moving as normal. Hopefully they can get this under control but for now just wash your hands and be safe.
2020-3-10
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

COVID-19 to be correct.
2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now