Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo pocket mic
416 3 2020-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mini-me
New

Canada

I am trying to hook up 2 lev mics to the Osmo is this possible? I have hooked 1 lev mic already, is there an adapter that I can use to hook 2 mics?
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mini-me. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the official DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm Adapter is not capable of supporting two ( 2 ) microphones at the same time. Thank you.

2020-3-10
Use props
mini-me
New

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 12:14
Hello and good day mini-me. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the official DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm Adapter is not capable of supporting two ( 2 ) microphones at the same time. Thank you.

[view_image]

what is the best way to video 2 people talking? a shotgun mic? and what should I look for?
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mini-me Posted at 3-10 12:19
what is the best way to video 2 people talking? a shotgun mic? and what should I look for?

Hi. Thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to this matter. I hope that our valued DJI members can provided you the best recommendation and the best microphone for this situation. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules