Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Stress cracks
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Racerman17
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1690984 ft
United States

Hi I have a phantom3 professional an have stress cracks even with the reinforced plates under the back bottom of the shell on both back motors but the cracks are nowhere near the crew for the motors it’s like crackin on the edge of the shell what could be the reason could some one steer me in the right direction on that thanks
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Racerman17. I am sorry to read and to know the issues that you are having with your DJI Phantom 3 Professional. Since there are stress cracks on the said drone the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to check the drone and for us to assist help you with this issue. It is not recommended to fly the said drone if these are stress crack on it. This cracks might affect the performance of the said drone while on flight and may lead to an unwanted incident. Thank you.
2020-3-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

t is convenient to adjust certain parameters to the way of driving each one, for example stress crashes can be caused by an abrupt adjustment of the brake parameter

2020-3-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules