Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 RTK Firmware Released(10/03/2020)
10421 25 2020-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Overview:
  • Date: 2020.03.10
  • Aircraft Firmware: v02.02.0401
  • Remote Controller Firmware: Phantom 4 RTK Remote Controller: v02.02.0403
  •                                           Phantom 4 RTK (SDK) Remote Controller: v02.02.0401
  • D-RTK 2 Mobile Station Firmware: v02.02.0403
  • DJI GS RTK App: v2.1.6
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom: v2.0.8
  • DJI Assistant 2 For MG: v2.0.13

What’s New?
  • When planning Photogrammetry, Linear Flight, Terrain Awareness, and Block Segmentation operations:
  • Added a Metering Mode option in Camera Settings. The default is average metering as it best serves mapping applications.
  • Added Relative Altitude in operation parameters to set the relative height between the takeoff point and the operation area. NOTE: Make sure to set the correct relative height to ensure the results contain appropriate overlap ratios.
  • Max flying speed is now displayed with an accuracy up to one decimal place.
  • When planning Terrain Awareness operations, mission areas can be created by importing KML/KMZ files.
  • Exported mission files now includes elevation optimization data.
  • Log-ins to the DJI GS RTK app are valid for 60 days instead of 7 days.
  • Changed the output file format of the D-RTK 2 mobile station to CSV when using the mobile station as an RTK rover.
  • Fixed the rare issue where the camera skipped some shots.
  • Fixed rare control stick calibration failures.
  • Fixed the issue where firmware v02.02.03xx failed to download in the DJI GS RTK app.
  • Optimized the UI for Cloud PPK Service and added more countries/regions where PPK data can be used. The Service is available everywhere except Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, USA, and Canada.
  • Only Mapbox is supported now for map display in the DJI GS RTK app. (Mainland China version excluded)

Notes:
  • The aircraft cannot be downgraded to v02.02.0011 or a lower version after this firmware update.
  • After updating the Phantom 4 RTK Remote Controller with this firmware version, the remote controller can only be used with the Phantom 4 RTK aircraft.
  • The firmware for the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station can only be updated using the DJI GS RTK app.
  • Make sure that the firmware for the aircraft, remote controller and D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is all up-to-date. Otherwise, they will not work together.
  • Using this firmware with a version of DJI Terra older than v1.2.0. is not recommended, as some functions will not work properly.
2020-3-10
Use props
guillermomeiner
lvl.4

Argentina

you don't care about we discuss here in this forum ah dji?
2020-3-10
Use props
LeeFluff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6027 ft
New Zealand

ok - firmware update needs me to update to every version in order - would not let me update straight to the final version... ok.
NOW
Are there instructions?
I cannot see a way to import KML/KMZ files when planning Terrain Awareness operations .

2020-3-11
Use props
choppedxs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 602090 ft
New Zealand

I await with interest to see how this update goes. The last update literally did nothing so fingers crossed for this one. Hoping the 7 day brick function is finally gone for real. Please update us on your progress with this update. Last time it took me hours and I got nothing. Was hoping they would remove the DEM that plonks itself over the image layer (the thing the last update was supposed to do). Doesnt seem to be written so maybe layers of data to tricky. Fingers crossed though.
2020-3-11
Use props
joestefano1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1870 ft
United States

I was successful updating remote and aircraft but I cant figure out how to update D-RTK2
2020-3-12
Use props
djiuser_0NdsoIcLieji
New

Sweden

Hi! Where can I find this firmware for download?
2020-3-12
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

choppedxs Posted at 3-11 17:46
I await with interest to see how this update goes. The last update literally did nothing so fingers crossed for this one. Hoping the 7 day brick function is finally gone for real. Please update us on your progress with this update. Last time it took me hours and I got nothing. Was hoping they would remove the DEM that plonks itself over the image layer (the thing the last update was supposed to do). Doesnt seem to be written so maybe layers of data to tricky. Fingers crossed though.

7-day brick is NOT gone- it's just become a 60-day brick (which arguably might be WORSE for some folks as it is more likely to get forgotten).

JUST REMOVE THE NEED TO LOG IN COMPLETELY ALREADY!

and am I the only one that's not crazy about a warning that you can't go back to an earlier firmware version, given DJI's track record of releasing borked firmware?

2020-3-12
Use props
guillermomeiner
lvl.4

Argentina

Upgraded and flying....everything looks ok.
2020-3-12
Use props
instadronegmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 410801 ft
France

LeeFluff Posted at 3-11 12:59
ok - firmware update needs me to update to every version in order - would not let me update straight to the final version... ok.
NOW
Are there instructions?

NOW
Are there instructions?
I cannot see a way to import KML/KMZ files when planning Terrain Awareness operations .
2020-3-12
Use props
dario.finderlegmail.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

instadronegmail.com Posted at 3-12 13:07
NOW
Are there instructions?

When you go to Planning, then Terain Awareness, select the DEM then you have an option in the upper right corner which says KML.

But it does not work. I get an error "KML exceeds DSM range. Select new KML". So no use of it.
2020-3-13
Use props
instadronegmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 410801 ft
France

dario.finderlegmail.com Posted at 3-13 07:13
When you go to Planning, then Terain Awareness, select the DEM then you have an option in the upper right corner which says KML.

But it does not work. I get an error "KML exceeds DSM range. Select new KML". So no use of it.

thanks, it works perfectly.
The kml must be a polygon is not a segment. And as long as it is inside the DSM, it works.
2020-3-14
Use props
tofly29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2204895 ft
Peru

instadronegmail.com Posted at 3-14 00:24
The kml must be a polygon is not a segment. And as long as it is inside the DSM, it works.

You could specify how you create polygon KMLs, I have tried creating from google earth, and other vector editors with geographic coordinate system. It always tells me that I exceed the range (the KML is always inside the DSM).
Regards
2020-3-19
Use props
MaciekK
lvl.2

Poland

I don't see the KML selection option, I only have SELECT DSM DATA, there is no option in the upper right corner, please help ...
2020-3-24
Use props
djiuser_Q0HibnRme4cF
lvl.2

United States

Yeah I am having the same issue where I get the notice that the Kml is outside the dsm. Does the elevation of the polygon matter? I know it doesn’t in other planning routines but figured I’d ask. Knowing how to properly create and use Kml/Kmz in terrain awareness mode would be great.
2020-3-24
Use props
MaciekK
lvl.2

Poland

djiuser_Q0HibnRme4cF Posted at 3-24 19:01
Yeah I am having the same issue where I get the notice that the Kml is outside the dsm. Does the elevation of the polygon matter? I know it doesn’t in other planning routines but figured I’d ask. Knowing how to properly create and use Kml/Kmz in terrain awareness mode would be great.

but I do not see the possibility of supporting KML as a DSM at all - I generated polygon with heights, I do not see such a button or checkbox. Please guide me
2020-3-25
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome!
2020-3-28
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Iran

Hi,
I want to thank you for your efforts

but

We can't use Terrain Awareness in Linear Mission Mode, Is it hard to make it available?

regards
2020-3-29
Use props
Boki
lvl.1

Croatia

I tried but after selcting DSM file there is not any KML option on the top of screen.
2020-3-30
Use props
Boki
lvl.1

Croatia

How to use KML in Terrain Awerness mode?
2020-3-30
Use props
Boki
lvl.1

Croatia

dario.finderlegmail.com Posted at 3-13 07:13

Unfortunatly there is no any KML after sleceting DSM on my screen...
2020-3-30
Use props
KrmHarita
lvl.1

Turkey

"KML exceeds DSM range. Select new KML"

I'm getting the same error
2020-4-26
Use props
mailaerial-maps.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3543 ft
United States

KrmHarita Posted at 4-26 01:21
"KML exceeds DSM range. Select new KML"

I'm getting the same error

Has anyone had any luck figuring out how to get around this error message("KML exceeds DSM range. Select new KML"), when trying to import a KML with Terrain Awareness??
2020-4-27
Use props
KrmHarita
lvl.1

Turkey

can anyone solve the problem

"KML exceeds DSM range. Select new KML".
2020-5-7
Use props
sdgegergorengre
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Why can't I post topics? Keep looking in the rules, no idea.  Got a simple question so I keep having to spam threads and dig old ones up until I get an answer.
2020-5-7
Use props
mike collyer
lvl.2

Canada

My RC RC and base are at 02.02.0403 and the aircraft is at 02.02.0401 (as detailed above) but in the lower right corner of the GS RTK app it says "firmware not compatible, please update". I have reapplied the update to the aircraft several times but this message continues to appear
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules