HELP - My pockets vibrates for no reason
359 6 2020-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davisutt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11188 ft
Dominican Republic

Is anyone else having this issue? Is this a firmware error? Or just a bad/faulty device?
I've had it for about three months, but only used it three times. It just started doing this  -
It gitters/vibrates while in use, for no reason. Each time I turn it on, it seems to get worse. I've reset it. I've Recalibrated it. And I've checked with a colleague who has had her pockets for a couple of years and she said hers never has never done this at all. This ebay system is only allowing photos. But, I can send you a video to show you what it is doing. Please let me know if you can assist.
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did your DJI Osmo Pocket experienced any hard impact or did it fell? Kindly please post a short sample video footage of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jitters and vibrating are definitely not the norm.  Maybe post up a short video demonstrating this issue and some of the OP gurus can figure it out for you.
2020-3-11
Use props
davisutt
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-11 12:12
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did your DJI Osmo Pocket experienced any hard impact or did it fell? Kindly please post a short sample video footage of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks for responding. While I had it, it has not had a fall...but I got it refurbished. But, luckily the  company, Adorama, where I bough it, agreed to let me return for a refund. I will try to purchase another...
Thanks again for your help.
2020-3-11
Use props
davisutt
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-11 12:56
Jitters and vibrating are definitely not the norm.  Maybe post up a short video demonstrating this issue and some of the OP gurus can figure it out for you.

Thanks for responding. The  company, Adorama, where I bough it, agreed to let me return for a refund. I got it as a refurbished product, which I have purchased from them in the past. I will try to purchase another...
2020-3-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

davisutt Posted at 3-11 13:59
Thanks for responding. The  company, Adorama, where I bough it, agreed to let me return for a refund. I got it as a refurbished product, which I have purchased from them in the past. I will try to purchase another...

No problem.  Glad to hear that you are getting a refund.  have a great day.
2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

davisutt Posted at 3-11 13:58
Thanks for responding. While I had it, it has not had a fall...but I got it refurbished. But, luckily the  company, Adorama, where I bough it, agreed to let me return for a refund. I will try to purchase another...

You are more than welcome. I am happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. If you have further concern, please post it here at DJI Forum, we are here to help. Thank you.
2020-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules