How to post???
123Next >
11477 82 2020-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DougS2
lvl.1
United States

I created a new message but only had a "Save Draft" button.  I hit this button but now I can't find my message since there is no "Drafts" folder.
To write this post I had to "Save Draft" and then go back and edit it, then the 'Submit' button appeared.

Where did my original 'Draft' message go?

2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

In general, the draft post is able to be found under Personal Homepage- Posts, there is a glitch currently and our technicians are working on it, appreciate your feedback. We will keep you updated once it is solved.
2020-3-11
Use props
djiuser_8mLnqUiWnkYq
New

United States

Same problem here. So ridiculous that I can't even ask question when I bought their product..
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8mLnqUiWnkYq Posted at 3-12 18:19
Same problem here. So ridiculous that I can't even ask question when I bought their product..

Hi there, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts.
Please check more details of how to earn points here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2020-3-12
Use props
NARABOTTOLO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1693 ft
Italy

Same here. I wrote a post and It gives me a "save draft". My post disappeared...
2020-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NARABOTTOLO Posted at 3-20 07:06
Same here. I wrote a post and It gives me a "save draft". My post disappeared...

There is a system glitch when saving draft, please do not Save Draft at the moment and we will get it fixed soon.
2020-3-20
Use props
random23
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-12 19:44
Hi there, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts.
Please check more details of how to earn points here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623200

The rules page appears to indicate that this rule is no longer in effect, even though it is:

"NO LONGER IN AFFECT Quick Tip: Can't make a new thread? New users need to acquire 20 points to unlock this ability. (See points rules below)"

That's unfortunate when a new user has a support related question with regard to a product. I was hoping to ask here instead of going to DJI.
2020-4-1
Use props
random23
New
United States

Not only that, but when I signed up it said I would get 10 points for uploading an avatar. I skipped it at that time, but now I can't upload one - the option is grayed out. I wanted to ask for help with that, but since I'm new I can't post a question in forum issues. Given that, how do I get answers to forum problems that affect my ability to gain points?

Perhaps consider at least letting <20 points post in Forum Issues?
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

random23 Posted at 4-1 16:56
Not only that, but when I signed up it said I would get 10 points for uploading an avatar. I skipped it at that time, but now I can't upload one - the option is grayed out. I wanted to ask for help with that, but since I'm new I can't post a question in forum issues. Given that, how do I get answers to forum problems that affect my ability to gain points?

Perhaps consider at least letting

Since there are many advertisement posts from non-DJI customers recently, we adjusted the New group to 20 points, you can start your own threads when getting over 20 points. Please check the picture below on how to get points. how to get points.png
If you would like to set your avatar, please have a try via browser in the computer.
2020-4-1
Use props
jashson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165538 ft
Germany

My profile homepage tells me that i own 55 points, but I can only create a thread as a draft. I'm not able to post/publish this thread. How can I publish my thread?
2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jashson Posted at 4-3 15:24
My profile homepage tells me that i own 55 points, but I can only create a thread as a draft. I'm not able to post/publish this thread. How can I publish my thread?

Hi jashson, you have got enough points and should be able to start your own thread. If you can see the 'Save Draft' but no Submit icon, it should be a network issue that Submit failed to be loaded, it is recommended to try again.
2020-4-3
Use props
jashson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165538 ft
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-3 19:44
Hi jashson, you have got enough points and should be able to start your own thread. If you can see the 'Save Draft' but no Submit icon, it should be a network issue that Submit failed to be loaded, it is recommended to try again.

Hey Mindy,

thanks for your reply. I managed to create my topic in a third attempt, which now has an edit-button. The only difference here was, that I did not added a YouTube-Video-Embed first, but only some text. After clicking "draft" I was able to edit this post and added the YouTube-Video-Embed this time.

But I have still two post in Draft-Modus, which do not have an Edit-Button at all:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-212132-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-212015-1-1.html

In those both cases I would like to delete them, but I don't know how to to it (without an edit button). If you have the rights to do so, you have my permission for it ;)

Best regards – jashson

2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jashson Posted at 4-15 11:37
Hey Mindy,

thanks for your reply. I managed to create my topic in a third attempt, which now has an edit-button. The only difference here was, that I did not added a YouTube-Video-Embed first, but only some text. After clicking "draft" I was able to edit this post and added the YouTube-Video-Embed this time.

Hi Jason, sorry for the late response, the edit time in Draft post is not limited, when I enter the link you posted above, they have already been deleted and I see you have posted successfully and the video is embedded, please let us know if you have any further concerns. posts.png
2020-4-20
Use props
random23
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-1 20:43
Since there are many advertisement posts from non-DJI customers recently, we adjusted the New group to 20 points, you can start your own threads when getting over 20 points. Please check the picture below on how to get points.[view_image]
If you would like to set your avatar, please have a try via browser in the computer.

Simply repeating that information really isn't helpful. And I DID try to change my avatar from my computer using Firefox. It is STILL grayed out.

Somehow, without knowing how, I seem to have hit that 20 points, so it's not a problem for me anymore. But it's very frustrating and not very welcoming. I get that you're trying to reduce spam, and we all appreciate that, but it really seems that you're not hearing the complaints here. It's not very encouraging to new users.
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

random23 Posted at 4-28 15:44
Simply repeating that information really isn't helpful. And I DID try to change my avatar from my computer using Firefox. It is STILL grayed out.

Somehow, without knowing how, I seem to have hit that 20 points, so it's not a problem for me anymore. But it's very frustrating and not very welcoming. I get that you're trying to reduce spam, and we all appreciate that, but it really seems that you're not hearing the complaints here. It's not very encouraging to new users.

Thanks for your feedback, the 20-point policy is complied to reduce the advertisement and spam in Forum, we apologize for any inconvenience caused to you, rest assured we will forward your concerns to the team for review. Now you are in lvl.1 group and are able to start you new thread. Hope you have a great time here.
2020-4-28
Use props
HAL2020
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_8mLnqUiWnkYq Posted at 3-12 18:19

Seems like there needs to be a button for Make a Post.  I can't figure it out.
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HAL2020 Posted at 9-2 13:49
Seems like there needs to be a button for Make a Post.  I can't figure it out.

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-2
Use props
tilmann.hogrefe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211188 ft
Germany

Same problem here. Don't know what to do.
2021-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

tilmann.hogrefe Posted at 1-22 03:50
Same problem here. Don't know what to do.

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? Please let me know more details, I'll do my best to help. Thanks.
2021-1-25
Use props
Fly_Hazr_Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56588 ft
United States

I'm not even sure where to post a question? I would like to post, but no idea where to start the post from?  
2021-3-18
Use props
djiuser_8oGE0UDvCXUv
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I would really love to post a question on the forum but you didn't make it easy from your customers or future customer.....

And I not into playing games points.
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_8oGE0UDvCXUv
lvl.1

United States

Fly_Hazr_Air Posted at 3-18 09:34
I'm not even sure where to post a question? I would like to post, but no idea where to start the post from?

Exactly...
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_kE1vdDLJ1s8H
New

New Zealand

there, this my first time here.
I havea phantom 3 advanced pro and it had a crashfrom a height of around 5 metres and since then the camera shows static lines throughto my phone,so much so it's almost impossible to see anything else,can you please help me as they have no whereto take it here in Christchurch new zealan. AAny help will be appreciatedthank you. My emailis archerthecool@yahoo.com or ill come back here to see reply.Cheers
2021-5-14
Use props
rockingedward74
New

United States

So if I have issues that seem unique with my P4PV2 and GL300K, I have to come here, post a reply to this topic in order to gain enough points to ask for advice?
2021-5-14
Use props
lucassen.herman
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Doug  is there anyway you can give me a step by step instructions on how to add a post on this site.  I would really appreciate it.   I really mean which page do I go to and how to start the process from the very beginning.  I really have no clue.  Please help.
2021-5-15
Use props
caralain
New

Canada

I m a new user trying to get on my film to see speed and altidude is there a setting that can do that thank you
2021-6-19
Use props
PPDTheCircle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32028 ft
Canada

Same question, it kept saying that I can post "new" group
2021-6-24
Use props
djiuser_xEkC6AzaAoc9
lvl.1
France

guys i cannot post keeps saying:  You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…
2021-7-1
Use props
djiuser_xEkC6AzaAoc9
lvl.1
France

Anyone? Can find out why we cannot post new topics?
2021-7-1
Use props
Danders1988
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Test message
2021-7-5
Use props
Victorpreacher
New

United States

Hi, I am not able to see on my iPad what the drone sees. I have not used my Phantom Pro 4 in three years. Don’t know where to start.help.
2021-8-15
Use props
Victorpreacher
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-9-2 23:52
Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Hi , I’m trying to reach someone who can help. I have not used my phantom 4 pro in three years. I can’t get it going. Cant see anything through camera on my iPad. I’m not sure what to do. Almost flew away.
Can anyone help?
2021-8-15
Use props
rahul6sharma
New

India

rahul6sharma Posted at 12-31 03:39
Thanks for sharing your post is very informationPython Course in Pune

Python course in Pune
https://wikifactory.com/@rahulsharmaindia3/stories/python-job-opportunities-for-freshers
2021-12-31
Use props
rahul6sharma
New

India

Python course in Pune
2021-12-31
Use props
fans76648f5d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124501 ft
United States

This is so brutally annoying
Wtf
2022-1-16
Use props
Ealian
New

Pakistan

In pandemic situation many people lost their job and they were helpless throughout this period and want to find a good job in their domain. But companies didn’t hire a new employee for their work to cater their products because the economy would be down and no one able to take  essay writing services near me in UK .I research this problem and come to this article where I can proudly say that they are concerned about those students as well two want to do the job with their studies and try to gather some money for their expensive and professional use like  online book review writing services  that helps students in their academic journey and help in getting good grades.  Inserting a pole is not a difficult task, yet it is a little technical for those who are doing it for the first time but make sure while doing this you need proper research about the topic in  nursing essay writing services near me in UK that can ensure that you are polling for the right audience.  Poles can be embedded into supporting content type that’s why it’s crucial sometimes. The method is really simple, you just have to describe the pole and put add button on it too and list all items related to your  top assignment writing services online , and click the down arrow beside the option.  After that, you can easily see the result that you want.
2022-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you move your mouse pointer to the left of the see drafts button you should see the mouse pointer change,  the Submit button is there but not visible.  Happens all the time on the forum.
2022-5-13
Use props
idarlund
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117421 ft
Norway

posting to get points.. :S
2022-5-18
Use props
djiuser_yPdJjuwdo6B5
New
Mauritius

I bought a Dji fpv combo the adaptor was dead could charge anything. Couldnt use the drone! Return the adapter to retailer. A week now. No response from dji support. Nothing to be able to fly the drone! U suck on customer service. Your product might be good but its also good for nothing without proper service from you n your retailers!!!
2022-6-11
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

i have this issue when i tried to post a thread in Events forum, there where no problem in other ones
2022-7-10
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules