11324 19 2020-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 640604 ft
France

UP SET!!

I have made today the second attempt to fly into a private property located into the city of Toulouse

As I was expectant it The system has indicated "Cannot Take Off". Of course I am right into Toulouse known as a No Fly Zone.

But being into a Private property and as allowed by the French rules, it is authorized to fly into a private property should the landlord authorize you. Which is the case.

Yesterday I could obtain an Unlocking License through all the required process with PIN Code received etc...

I can see the TAG indications that my Unlocking Licence is Status Valid.

And despite all this each time I toggle the boxes or a message "Failed to Unlock" or "User Authentification Failed"....??

Nothing works and I could not take off and not shoot the photo my friend wanted for his house....

I must say I am really up-set.

Can someone can explain to me what has happened and what to do not to expérimenté this kind of situation again...??

Thank you for a clear process if any to solved this issue.

Many thanks in advanced.

CB

(I can provide with PICS if needed / asked / requested....
2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a sample image of the said issue and please visit our DJI Fly Safe website to check the type of Geo Zone in the location. If you still have an active license, please make sure you have a good internet or data connection and please follow the steps on the video that I will be posting. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-3-11
Use props
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-11 16:33
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a sample image of the said issue and please visit our DJI Fly Safe website to check the type of Geo Zone in the location. If you still have an active license, please make sure you have a good internet or data connection and please follow the steps on the video that I will be posting. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBG0TD5M3w4

Thank you for the video But this not answer my question
All the procedures shown in your video has been already made.
If it had worked I would not have come here to submit my issue
Such an issue that is : it does not work Why? Can you explain / Solve my problem?
2020-3-11
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Authentication failed:   You need to be Hot Spotted and logged into your DJI acct.

Go into the 3 dots,  top right hand corner of your screen
Go to Unlocking License
Click on Aircraft
Turn OFF the current unlock licenses....NOW please pay attention.....DO NOT hit the X in the right corner of the window....... hit the back arrow  <   then exit.

If you hit the X,  it does not save what you changed.

Randy
2020-3-12
Use props
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
France

rwynant V1 Posted at 3-12 11:54
Authentication failed:   You need to be Hot Spotted and logged into your DJI acct.

Thank you Randy
Will try this and tell you.
C
2020-3-12
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

CYRBAE31 Posted at 3-12 23:48
Thank you Randy
Will try this and tell you.
C

Hey, please let us know if that worked.
2020-3-13
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

So here's how I see it...... with 1 or 2 Unlock licenses turned on....for "Other areas" far away......the "system" know you can't fly there and back.....so you get CAN'T TAKE OFF

But when you turn those off, and are ONline Hotspotted, then it knows where you are, and then allows you to fly.....no confusion of your intentions.

Let us know this worked......I have used this method for many pilots trying to fly at our RC Field......they CAN'T take off......we go thru that process, and BOOM they are in the air..... Our flying site is 1.6  miles from KSAN in San Diego, Ca

Randy
https://www.facebook.com/aerial.traffica
2020-3-13
Use props
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
France

rwynant V1 Posted at 3-13 15:38
So here's how I see it...... with 1 or 2 Unlock licenses turned on....for "Other areas" far away......the "system" know you can't fly there and back.....so you get CAN'T TAKE OFF

But when you turn those off, and are ONline Hotspotted, then it knows where you are, and then allows you to fly.....no confusion of your intentions.

Hi Randy
Thanks again for all this
Could not take time to try your procedures But will do of course and will provide you with feedback
Many thanks and take care with this COVID-19.
My advice : do not take it as the COVID-20 will be released in Septembre ...... ;-))
2020-3-15
Use props
djiuser_U05mP6H7WLYK
New

France

rwynant V1 Posted at 3-12 11:54

Hi Randy I have tried your solution Nothing works... So Sorry and up set I really would like to fly my drone in my private property.
2020-3-17
Use props
djiuser_U05mP6H7WLYK
New

France

Hi Everyone I am into an Authorization Zone (Blue Zone) I could already activate an unlocking license for the concerned zone. And today I am not able to réactivate the licence despite the fact the shows Status "Valid" related to the right S/N (which is normal as I have only one drone...)
Can someone help me to make my drone flying ? Can some one from DJI can contact me directly ?
2020-3-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_U05mP6H7WLYK Posted at 3-17 12:17
Hi Everyone I am into an Authorization Zone (Blue Zone) I could already activate an unlocking license for the concerned zone. And today I am not able to réactivate the licence despite the fact the shows Status "Valid" related to the right S/N (which is normal as I have only one drone...)
Can someone help me to make my drone flying ? Can some one from DJI can contact me directly ?

Please contact DJI support directly.

My solution works in the USA.....I wasn't sure it would work in Fance, I am sorry but it was worth a try.

Randy
https://www.facebook.com/aerial.traffica
2020-3-17
Use props
djiuser_6UVmvjuejxFD
New

United States

CYRBAE31 Posted at 3-11 16:41
Thank you for the video But this not answer my question
All the procedures shown in your video has been already made.
If it had worked I would not have come here to submit my issue

Exact same thing I am going thru now for 5 days that the unlocking liscence option tab does not appear under General Settings once I turn on aircraft and then Remote Control. Called Tech support which all I can say in my opinion they are useless and could care less about any issues you may be facing. Had 2 females tech support people and within minutes simply hung up phone, and of course all would say we were disconnected, but not in anyway, they HUNG UP in my experience in with most tech support outside the great USA. Simply my personal opinion and I am very honest and would not say it if I felt this was not the case, but it was.  Therefore how do you fly in a authrized zone after being given permission when you cant download it to dji app then download and sync to aircraft so you may fly, and funny part is that it did work 6 weeks ago on 2 occasssions. I did a custum unlock as I always have,within minutes confirmation is sent to my e-mail saying you have full autorization to fly on the specific dates requested, and then when you connect aircraft to remote control and go to camera view and then to the 3 dots in upper right corner to general settings, there is now no tab for unlocking liscence even at the location. Prior I was able to simply click on unlocking liscenses and select the one that was needed and I upload to aircraft and it would say sync successfull, and then I would simply take off, but without that unlocking liscence tab its not possible. I also have latest Firmware and everything is updated but still nothing. DJI needs better tech support that can resolve issues.
2020-11-27
Use props
djiuser_6UVmvjuejxFD
New

United States

djiuser_U05mP6H7WLYK Posted at 3-17 12:17
Hi Everyone I am into an Authorization Zone (Blue Zone) I could already activate an unlocking license for the concerned zone. And today I am not able to réactivate the licence despite the fact the shows Status "Valid" related to the right S/N (which is normal as I have only one drone...)
Can someone help me to make my drone flying ? Can some one from DJI can contact me directly ?

Best of Luck my friend with DJI Tech Support.
2020-11-27
Use props
Cool Shima
lvl.2
Flight distance : 932402 ft
Australia

First of all this DJI video mislead everyone.  If u you put your drone’s S/N it will never work.  Tricky part is you have to find Flight Controller S/N which is only you can see on your App ( General Setting>About) Not Remote Controller but “Flight Controller”.  Absolutely confusing DJI need to mention more clearly about this. No one think there are so many hidden S/N on one set of device.
2021-3-24
Use props
JeffPatnaude
New

United States

I'm a little angry that a company is taking their importance over the FAA.
I have airspace authorization but have more problems with unlocking that area over confusing information on the website.
Why would I buy a DJI product in the future when there are so many other American made products more user friendly?
2021-5-13
Use props
shopesbigpond.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106463 ft
Australia

rwynant V1 Posted at 2020-3-12 11:54

Hey Randy,
I’m in the license unlocking menu on my smart controller,
how do I turn off an existing unlocking license… I can’t see any way to do that
2022-2-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

shopesbigpond.com Posted at 2-17 18:31
Hey Randy,
I’m in the license unlocking menu on my smart controller,
how do I turn off an existing unlocking license… I can’t see any way to do that

When in the menu,  you should have a button that says "Aircraft"   tap that,  then if you have sliders showing any green......slide them so they are OFF.  Then go thru the unlock process....
2022-2-21
Use props
Alarm
lvl.1

United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 2020-3-12 11:54

That worked nice, All i  just had to do is add unlocking  license to drone done.. and worked ..
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_rXmlLnz5MkTm
New
Canada

Good morning all,
I've updated everything, I'm hotspotted in, I got the email confirmation that the license was issued, but the RC can't download it, "Refreshing license unlocking list failed". I've got other drones that have no issue in this area, one of them is an identical Mini 3P. I don't get why this mini 3P is having issues. I'm at a loss and open to ideas.I'm hotspotted, Logged into DJI, have confirmation that the license was issued. This seems like a server issue ?

many thanks in advance
2023-11-23
Use props
djiuser_XivyEXHyPUnl
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hye. My dji terra ask to renew license i just copy button bind code and paste in activation page but failed. I try several time with true account name same pc but still error. My license still 1 year remaining.
2023-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules