1268 7 2020-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

This was purchased new from DJI as a back up and never needed. All the accessories and extra items are in there boxes never opened. The batteries have been stored at 50-60% and monitored. The Inspire was test flown when first received about 5minutes only. The log records and batteries can be verified they are on 1 charge (new) The reason for sale is because we no longer need the backup. So it is priced to sell. Like getting a brand new Inspire that was tested and working perfectly.
$1,100.00 plus shipping      Shipped within the CONUS, .... preferred.

This is a true version 2 Inspire 1 aircraft, don't be fooled by others that are selling old product.
FW version RC= 1.6 AC 1.81
Get the Inspire 1 ready-to-fly all-in-one flying platform with all these great accessories:
•Second Inspire 1 remote controller for dual operators to easily control flight and camera functions.
•Spare Inspire 1 TB47 Intelligent Flight Battery for you to capture more shots (which gives you 2 TB47 batteries in total). one battery is only shown in the brown box of extras.
•Inspire 1 Battery Heater to ensure safe and reliable flights in low temperatures.
•Battery Charging Hub to safely and rapidly charge up to four batteries at once.
•Remote Controller Monitor Hood (for Tablets) to shield your tablets from direct sunlight for a perfect view of your display.
•Two pairs of 1345T Quick-Release Propellers, including one pair of clockwise replacement propellers and one pair of counter-clockwise replacement propellers. Plus the extra set provided with the aircraft gives you spares
A Carrying Case is included with this product
Edit::
I will add the new 1345 LS mounting hubs at no cost ( 2 sets) or complete set of 4 for the Inspire 1. The normal 1345 props work with the new style hubs.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions or concerns

2020-3-11
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best deal with regards to this item that you are selling. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2020-3-12
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-12 08:14
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best deal with regards to this item that you are selling. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

Thank you for your support.
Someone will get a very nice drone .….

All the best
Rich
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RichJ53 Posted at 3-12 12:36
Thank you for your support.
Someone will get a very nice drone .….

You are always welcome, Rich. Cheers!
2020-3-12
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Anything from this seller is in impeccable shape ... I know that for fact. And the price is better than right ...
2020-3-12
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 3-12 23:53
Anything from this seller is in impeccable shape ... I know that for fact. And the price is better than right ...

Hello Matthew

Thank you for your support as always. Someone will be getting a great drone that will perform for many years to come.

All the best
Rich
2020-3-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Reasonable offers considered.  Please PM me

Rich
2020-3-24