Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi
So am i the only one that feels dissapointment that the much anticipated smart controller seems to be shelved as far as good updates and software support. Updates are far and few.
To be honest i have had little to no trouble with mine but the lack of updates and support for an accessorie that cost so much is disheartning.
Has Dji shelved this remote as there does not seem to be anything new for support for this device.
2020-3-13
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

"Visual Air",

indeed it takes a long time for an upgrade. At least this year an upgrade got out after 1 year and the Go 4 app is updated to 4.3.32 recently. The good thing so far is, I don't think there is no much problems with the device.
2020-3-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

JohnDG Posted at 3-13 08:29
"Visual Air",

indeed it takes a long time for an upgrade. At least this year an upgrade got out after 1 year and the Go 4 app is updated to 4.3.32 recently. The good thing so far is, I don't think there is no much problems with the device.

Your right no problems so far.
2020-3-13
Use props
Dronie2
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

If something works properly...

Sorry for the picture... It was a mistake and I cannot delete it.
MJ1M2.jpg
2020-3-14
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Yes last update of DJI GO was done relatively fast. I'm also curious if the issue with daylinght savig time is now resolved will see once time will be changed. That was only one issue with SC I was complaining.
2020-3-14
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

It works perfectly fine and don't think so need  further update imo , however  we all addicted to see an update that oddly makes us happy.
2020-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules