Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
refurbished mavic pro
1032 9 2020-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stancur74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89984 ft
United States

I received a dji refurbished mavic pro yesterday. Every piece that I received is just like brand new.  I got it registered and setup ready to fl, then it started to rain, looks like it wont quit for 3 or 4 days. BAH  cant wait to fly it.
2020-3-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day stancur74. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for sharing these information with us. If you have any inquiries or concerns with your DJI Mavic Pro or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2020-3-13
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its a bummer when the weather interferes with our hobby. I feel your pain here in PNW.
2020-3-13
Use props
stancur74
lvl.2
United States

Thats the way it goes. Summer will be here in a couple of months and I will be praying for rain.
2020-3-13
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

Never got a refurbashed anything but good to hear DJI makes them look like new.
2020-3-13
Use props
stancur74
lvl.2
United States

This is the first refurbished drone for me. Cant tell any of it from brand new, The batteries are new, the props are new, all the cables are new, and the mavic and controller look new. Havent got to fly it yet I got it.because it has rained since
2020-3-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congratss on your new bird.
2020-3-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

stancur74 Posted at 3-13 18:06
This is the first refurbished drone for me. Cant tell any of it from brand new, The batteries are new, the props are new, all the cables are new, and the mavic and controller look new. Havent got to fly it yet I got it.because it has rained since

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us stancur74. You can send me the serial number of your DJI Mavic Pro through PM for me to be able to check the exact activation date of the said drone from our DJI database. Thank you.
2020-3-14
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sux when you can't fly your drone, I want to fly mine today and the wind has been blowing hard for 24 hours now.
2020-3-14
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

congrats to you for getting the MP, happy flying and stay safe.
2020-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules